Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

@Akhtyahussein sure i will…

1 Like

Scan trade anyone?

@Xag_darklight I can sense indigo and purple, dark energy around you aura i felt a pressure on my zeal chakra when i make the read i can sense a connection with universal energies. And also i had vision you been in the center of the universe…

1 Like

@Akhtyahussein i show a white being and she said to me “The knowledge will come but with a price.”

1 Like

thank you…i will return it in 1 to 2 hours

Yea that’d be fantastic.

1 Like

Im entering new situations and im kinda walking in shallow water. I have all these emotions yet void is the best way i can describe feeling. I need to get my mind out this funk and reassurt my goals. This was well needed thank you

1 Like

Glad it was helpful :slight_smile:

1 Like

Life is weird haha. I appreciate it a lot!

1 Like

No worries, here is your scan…

1 Like

What I scan is not what I personally feel! What I will say, I do not mean any offence by, I am just saying what I feel…
I get the feeling of a child who is bound by church…mother, father! Family! Religious beliefs…which you respect but not your own. Early age, realise that… different…mmmmmmmmm? Why do you hate these beliefs? You have no reason to? Yet you do? Boredom maybe? Repression?

2 Likes

Been processing tons of Energy lately…

Still going…

• Might have use for a reading.

Anyone who feels confident with the heavy energy,
i’d apriciate a scan.

¥

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

I would like to trade

1 Like

lets do

i see a woman dressed in robes walking torwards a door in a mountain
the place is grey wild mountanous rock region i see trees like pines
the girl walks torwards the door slowly and scared holding a candle
i hear cracking sounds
like a beast walks upon the rocks
“the girl hides” i hear

I would love a scan. Never been scanned And im just starting magick and just wanna know where I am.

1 Like

Hello people! I have been dreaming of an image specifically a rune…DAGAZ! It has appeared in my dreams for about the last 2 weeks.
I dismissed my dreams, thinking it was just me over thinking things… ignored it.
I went to see my family Saturday gone, and my 6 year old nephew, wanted to show me pictures he had painted, one of the pictures he had done, was the image of the DAGAZ RUNE! He said it was a picture of an hour glass…sand timer…He then insisted that I should take the picture, because he had painted it for me! Crazy!
Anyone got any advice, scan, information?

Dagaz is the rune of the dawn, the rune of day and it symbolises hope and happiness. Perhaps there’s something that is subconsciously bringing you hope or happiness.

And well, considering your nephew’s age, it’s not hard to believe that it’s a child-like hope and happiness, something trying to connect to your past and your childhood or a spirit attaching itself to you to try and bring you the hope and happiness you want in life

Sorry for the late reply, wifi has been unreliable as of late.
I see a mansion of blood and gold, and a figure in the doorway. Only thing I sense from him is that he’s preparing for something big., Looking around I see the mansion a bit more clear and it’s heavily fortified as if a war was coming but at my back is a gentle breeze.

Eh can never be too careful I guess.

1 Like

Would you like to trade?

Invitation is open to all really.