Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

I’ll give you a scan when I get the chance

1 Like

@OnionKnight

I feel void energy the moment I connect to your avatar. I see myself adrift in a vast empty space. It is devoid of all things. A light appears in the infinite distance, a tiny pinprick amidst the cold and nothingness. I try to move towards it, but I’m stuck. No matter how hard I try, I cannot move any closer to the light.

I get the sense that you have a choice to make. You can call this Light to you, and take command, or remain adrift, forever seeking after things you will never obtain.

Please let me know if there is any accuracy in my scan :slight_smile:

1 Like

anyone scan trade?

Im down for a trade.

1 Like

Ok let’s start

I see 2 golem guardians guarding a huge stone gate
The guardians are made of rocks and their color is almost like that of sand but more darker. The gate is made by gray ancient stone.a singular stone cut in half I see someone there staring at them he looks very small in front of them the place is really old and really big there’s a mist there too
“you need to find the keys, they are already within you”
Someone says

What do you feel this is about?

I see an energy that is scaly to the touch, hot like the heat you’d feel from a house oven and is very red. The scales are also crimson red and I see tridents and swords. The aspect of you I’m seeing pertains to war. The heat denoting yang energy amd red being of sexuality, war and dominance. Tridents and swords being of water and air. Heart and mind. But of a more pragmatic and ferocious focus.

1 Like

i dont know but some reasom i have a feeling about astaroth

Also, since i like feedback for refining purposes, did you feel my work was accurate?

yes it has some connections with azazel and lucifer

1 Like

hello guys, does anyone want to scan me? I can’t return the favor for the moment … thanks!:rainbow:

Can someone offer me a read? I will swap

If you want a scan, I will try.

1 Like

Hey Darkest, I’m shit at scans but I can work my Azathoth tarot deck. Id love a scan for a read if youre down

@Azaroth
I heard the information is going to be delivered …
And soon there will be a celebration…

Anything that make sense to you…??

1 Like

@anon6314644
I heard the wanderer of night…everything will come to light just give much of your efforts to the situation…

Self sacrifice ,confidence and courage is what is going to help you to achive what you need …

But i also see whether you have to call king Belial or you are working with him at the moment…

Anything familiar??

1 Like

ohhhh thanks a lot you don’t know how much I needed this !! :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart: it’s amazing! King Belial is often in my mind, I want to eliminate my weaknesses, and many times I thought of him, but I think you gave me the confirmation !!! thanks a lot !! :sparkles:

1 Like

what do you mean in this case the vagabond of the night?

That gave multiple emotions i mean it can be something good or really really bad.Can you describe me what tone the spirit entity demon had when he said that to you he was serious he was laughing for e.x?

I just hear my mental voice…anyway i expected a scan back…

1 Like