Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

I see a draconic and fiery energy. The dragon itself has green eyes and yellow, orange and red scales. The aura is also red and orange.

2 Likes

Anyone still doing scans?

1 Like

It feels like an attack, this person is being loud for a reason and is not intending to be silent. The women is a friendly character, shes been worn out from a long battle and needs helps. Maybe a friend, family member or even you. The person attacking you has a strong influence with a demon but i couldn’t make out the sigil

Anyone scan please

Is the attacker on here?

Hey anyone wanna trade?

anyone up for a trade? Ive never done this before but im gunna do it.

Yo a scan trade please?

Im not sure, my intentions tell me yeah.

1 Like

Hello forum. I have been dreaming about a demon although i can’t describe him/her but he comes in a human form it has been two time he has come. Please i need a scan from one professional magician to tell me the kind of demon with me

Down for a scan trade, need help with who is around me and who wants to work with me, I know i need to add routines and schedule to my life and have a pact with Belial to help with my personal ascent but would like some outside help!

I see a giant blue dragon in the void. Have you considered also working with Tiamat.

1 Like

havent heard of him but will look into him, ill give u a scan when I get back to my house

Its a her actually.

As for belial specifically, i detect a set back. It feels internal so perhaps you’ll want to target that with the work. Personal alchemy might be a good idea.

1 Like

I apprecaite it

PLEASE contact Lilith bro haha, I saw her and heard her enn as two firey black dragons split into water serpents then, they swam in the air to form a heart then plundered into the black water below to be set a flame. It’s obvious she wasnt to work with you or seeks your attention!

1 Like

anyone wanna scan trade?

Anyone want to trade?

Yeah lets do it.

yo do you want to trade with me too?