Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

I lack patience, my biggest flaw.
You are right about the rest. Thank you!

1 Like

Yes that is what I ment as I can take anything U say and learn more about myself

1 Like

General scan is perfect

1 Like

Ok, I see. I would appreciate it if you were to try and scan me as well. I would like to see how good you do at first.

1 Like

Will try I just close my eyes and consideration on your name right?

1 Like

accurate,i really need to be grateful for the things that i got,so let it be my lesson.

aslo accurate,lately i work with the demonic warlords “anatel” and they put me in challanges and in astral fights too,

the accuracy amazed me
thank you for the scan,it will help me a lot

1 Like

Essentially yes.

My name is Brett Hamilton so U can get a Easter connection with me

1 Like

Alright, I will use that. Even though I could’ve just used your username.

1 Like

I saw a person bent over in fear of himself and there were 2 fleshy spikes coming out of the persons upper back. Kinda reminds me of vampirism. You might try and look into that. I saw something like a a flower that still had its color, which was violet to pink, and the flower was dangling over what seemed to be an endless abyss. Upon focusing on it more it seemed as if the petals were falling into this abyss.

1 Like

Thank you so much so far I felt a warm heat and bright red flats to a portal of white light then a black bird with one red eye if that helps you at all that’s all I got then all black

1 Like

Not bad for your first try. When doing this kind of thing that is what you should be looking for unless looking for something specific.

1 Like

Do U think the person in fear and the flower over an abyss is a sign of my fear to open my mind and let go of my fears as I often want to do more but thing I might stuff up and get hurt by something

1 Like

I don’t know what you’re trying to ask. That sounded very confusing.

Just trying to link what you saw to me and what it’s meaning was

1 Like

saw a person bent over in fear of himself I felt when I read that if fearing my own power and what in capable of

1 Like

Anyone wanna trade

1 Like

Yeee

I seen a red goblin on fire waving this banner in the air. ( felt demonic) on the other side of the plane there was a gold and blue pyramid with some lady hiding behind it. This this was flying on the opposite side if the pyramid with a search light on. This lady had a blue shield around her. " help me"

You mind interpreting that for me?
Yours is coming up.

1 Like