Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

@Xag_darklight How are you doing. could anyone here scan me. Thanks.

Thank you! I donā€™t have any clue what it could meanā€¦ but Iā€™ll write if it makes some sense :sweat_smile:

Ok so I see a man who is getting tortured in a medieval cell by these things which drop a waterdrop every few seconds on your head. He cries for my help but in that moment the keeper rattles on the door, storms in and tries to kill me with an axe or something haha
I dodge his attacks and capture him with plants (lianas) so as he is sitting on the ground I take off his mask and itā€™s the same guy as the one still getting torturedā€¦ I ask why he does this and he just goes ā€˜I donā€™t knowā€™ the whole time.

Oh and he looks very handsome with blonde/honey hair a defined jawline but still very young, around 15 or so

1 Like

So I torture myself?

1 Like

Thatā€™s the most possible I thinkā€¦ also because the man completely lost it when I revealed him and asked why he did that to himself, not even helping and freeing the other but just having a meltdownā€¦ maybe itā€™s something very deep and unconscious?

1 Like

Unconscious most probably because I have
Bad thinking patterns of doubt

1 Like

Hello, who would like to exchange scans?

1 Like

i would like

1 Like

I would like to be scanned if anyone is up to the task.

Can someone scan me please

Anyone wanna make a trade scan? I have a bunch of free time over this week so it could be nice to get back into training this skill up.

Awsome

Can you teach me to scan people

1 Like

Yeah sure give me a sec. There is a thread that teaches one to do this.

1 Like

i see a door
looks like medival dark times
its darkness i see light on the door
i see a clothed girl knockingā€¦
winds with leafs speak
ā€œbe patient its your strengh.embrace itā€
the door says ā€œclosed until sunshineā€
meaning open the door after the darkness
i feel like you go in a dark night of the soul
after the darkness the light will come
be patient

2 Likes
1 Like

Also I donā€™t condone or push people here to use any drugs but have just tryed DMT a couple times as herd itā€™s a spiritual molicul to open the 3rd eye I felt as if the centre of my brain was in overload and saw amazing things and colour like in HP Lovecraft walls of liquid and shapes of 3d would you consider this a real 3rd eye opening experience and is mine now open

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure. Iā€™ve yet to officially look through my third eye or use DMT. But I do know that your third eye is already open you just need to develop it more(I.E. meditating on it) to be able look and see more.

1 Like

Could you scan me to tell me anything I could learn from and U might see something or a spirit I can not

1 Like

I see you did not like things as they were and wished instead for the rattling of chaos. A better game, a better challenge. And it is not why you put yourself through this, for this is a good path, the question is what triggered such desires and dreams.
In the midst of a storm shelter is to be found in that small cabin, it dances in the night, moves the door, windows. And when you enter, there is something to really fear. And fight. And win. Something tells me you must build this magic cabin.

When are you going to have fish for dinner again?(no idea why this popped in my head)

1 Like

Well, I could scan you but I doubt Iā€™d be able to get what youā€™re asking for. I donā€™t know what you mean when you say anything you could learn from but I could try to sense spirits around you. Iā€™m terrible at that though. Or I could just give you a general scan.

1 Like