Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

Ur read…Ok I see activity around u. You have a demonic entity flying, then another entity flying from the sky towards the ground. The phrase “fallen angel” is repeated twice. I then hear Lucifer. I see an angelic figure on ur right side. Bright white aura. It felt really angelic, but then again, I hear Lucifer. He’s watching u from what I saw. Do u work with him?

1 Like

Can anyone please scan me

Yep I worked recently with him and with other angels too like Michael and Raphael

1 Like

Wanna trade Xag?

1 Like

Will do

Awesome. I see a lime green slimy-watery energy, that seems to adapt to the energy its subjected to. Think of water when its poured into something, it just takes the container’s shape.

As for your aura, i see a fiery, sparkling blue and white energy with an inky black shell, surrounded by a band of golden light. It seems your vibration has been raised a tad too.

1 Like

I see a boat sailing in a chaotic sea
I my mind gets “angels and demons”
In darkness you hold a touch
You seem not scared of your findings
But not grateful too. You want something else

I see an earthquake cracking the surface or earth and molten lava coming out, then I see a giant dragon rising from it

1 Like

Resonates
I recently been and adapted to higher dimensions and the green blue energy was my energy body color

1 Like

Can someone please scan me

Anyone who wants to scan me, here is my magickal name in runesUntitled

1 Like

Can anyone trade scan?

Hey is someone up for a trade?

1 Like

I was wondering if anyone can me to see if my request for a succubus worked

1 Like

I am up
I will do in 15 minutes

1 Like

Ty i am new to all this so what do i need to do

Hello Mike
I didn’t say that I would scan you I said for @Everblue

But if you want to trade I am up
Here the steps

I see dolphins
Head is grey blue
In the middle is white
Bottom grey blue
I see it as an emblem
But it become real
And swims in a near by island
I see people of tribes the people are brown color with white and red tattoo lie colourings
The are hunting it with spears in the island

They seem that they really want that dolphin
And each time that they are seeing they are making noises and run from their homes to catch it

1 Like

Trade scan?

1 Like

Let’s do

1 Like

I see a green snake with grey and black scales I see other snakes around they are albino
The snake slithers in brown direct
I feel like it’s a wrong direction