Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

I have not. Got a migraine so haven’t been up to a lot.

1 Like

Sounds good. I’ll pm you your reading. I’ve made a new divination tool I want to try out

1 Like

Yo can someone look into something for me? I need any messages from a group of beings called “The Lords of Noctis”

Looking for some guidance scan :slight_smile:

This is so nice and cool!

Would anyone give me a scan?
If there is a curse around me or anything bad?
Or if Lucifer is with me or has atleast heard me and if he has any advice for me or something?
:slight_smile:

Albeit brief, you’ve been like a mad scientist sort of guy, mixing and matching different parts of different energies. Innovative and intuitive, you’re figuring out puzzles people dont see. During the waxing to full moon something will reveal itself.

1 Like

Sounds saturnian. I’ll look at it later

1 Like

Scan?

Scan me

Nevermind… I got my answer loud and clear

@Xag_darklight Would you mind giving me a scan. Thank you.

Can you trade?

1 Like

No

Will do your scan tomorrow, I am healing my chakras recently

Trade?

1 Like

Can you scan my 3 eye I will return later

There’s this song by Andrew Huang called “Love is Real” and in the beginning the drums aren’t quite in sync. While scanning you I noticed this same feeling.
There was a temple where pillars were being set up but it looks like it got abandoned. Pillars are standing tilted, and I see one standing but it’s already breaking down.
Based on the intention on scanning your third eye I believe this means that it needs some TLC time.
If you recently cleansed your chakras perhaps you were interrupted before you got to your third eye and now it’s not in sync with your other chakras

1 Like

so now theres a fuck up on my chakras and yes i cleansed them

Scan?

Hi I’m new to this power sensing scanning, my energy has been doing funky stuff for months, think it like entities and spells and last night in particular it was a bit difficult to know what was going on. Anyone?