Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

I actually saw a picture of vultures a bit after this.

1 Like

Hey guys,

I need a specific subject looked at, anyone willing to help? Experienced people preferably.

1 Like

Yessir :hugs:

Would mind reading me for any shemyaza vibes? Feel free to share anything you get even if it seems crazy

1 Like

Yes let me get back to you after I look up that new vocabulary word. No need to worry about not sharing enough my reading game is Dr.Seuss weird but everyone seems to understand him!

1 Like

PM* or?

1 Like

Dm would be appreciated.

@itsnathanm7, care to give me a scan?

Scan trade please?

Sure, mind looking for any shemyaza or melek taus vibes in my godform?

1 Like

Can we do a trade as well?

Sure mind going first, since I need to take care of @Eye_of_Ra

ok heres your scan

i see a lake of fire,i see abadddon holding a staff or a spear legions of small demons
ā€œthe watchers are within youā€
i see a great king sitting on his throne he get up and he calls you down,it doesnt feel demonic but goldy like olympic or even slavic
the essence of death water and magick are within,learn to utilise it

1 Like

Iā€™ll pm you tomorrow, now Iā€™m in a rush.
I hope general scan is okay with you.

@Eye_of_Ra the aspect of you that is presented to me isnā€™t one of destruction but of healing and grace. Think of Evanescenceā€™s song Good Enough where sheā€™s playing the piano in the rain and the fire extinguishes. But with golden rain and plants start to blossom and bloom. Thatā€™s whatā€™s trying to get ahold of you. Or that is the aspect youā€™re projecting.

1 Like

Have you merged with Azazel yet? I see you performing the ritual. The message here is to shed the human self and learn to embody the godform. If you havenā€™t done it yet you will want to soon.

1 Like

I see the peacock right off ā€¦ vibrant colors and showing off his feathers. Some thing mysterious though and under the surface. Like an under current is pushing and pulling. Like dark waters.

Lucifer is watching ā€¦waiting something is going to happen soon ā€¦ something big, with the pantheon.

The time is now.

@itsnathanm7

1 Like

Then itā€™s time to strike. With or without him.

1 Like

Iā€™m down for a swap.

Still wanna trade?