Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

Ok

1 Like

She is a woman is an colorful dress I am near her (belial speaking) I dance with her, she shall call me and I aways will come and bless get her, I want blood and fire for exchange

Is that my reading? @Xag_darklight Belial has been in my thoughts today

1 Like

Yeah, if you wish deeper I will

What do you mean?

Also Iā€™ll return your scan now

1 Like

A deeper scan, a more informative

1 Like

Sure, sounds good :slight_smile: that would be interesting

I get a butterfly with you for some reason lol. Itā€™s quite big, not a typical small butterfly and it seems to be lingering in one spot. Then I see an old desk, like what they used to have in schools back in the day. It has a piece of parchment down with an ink pot. Nobody is sitting there, and it seems the room is abandoned.

1 Like

I feel like orange energy is in you, but I feel like you are a bit frustrated, so a nice rest and not giving a fuck will be a good medice

1 Like

I am frustrated haha i have bronchitis that i was only diagnosed with today despite me going to the doctors Tuesday last week and being misdiagnosed. Feel like iā€™ll never get better.

I have a strong urge to put either Azazel or Luciferā€™s sigil under my pillow before i sleep tonight also.

1 Like

Sure, but I wonā€™t be able to respond in about 3 - 3 and a half hours.

@Becca Okay, I lost track of time and I apologize, but hereā€™s yours:

A tropical island in the ocean. The weather is sunny and clear. A whale pops his head out of the water before taking to the sky. He reaches past the stars and looks over the world content. ā€œEverything is as it should be.ā€ he says before diving into another ocean on the other side of the world. There, itā€™s night time, but the skies are still clear. Beneath the water is a bunch of glowing coral.

Trade scan with anyoneā€¦??

Can anybody scan me?

Do you know how to Scan??

hey can we trade?

1 Like

oh dear,i had some lung problems too!,i strongly suggest yoga,tons of water and inhale tea steam,aslo lots of gingers as well,and vitamin c from oranges,best wishes

2 Likes

@Xag_darklight

ā€¦the chronicle of life can get pretty hard but a Knight you must show the hard side of your heartā€¦

Nothing that yields true success and power can be achieved with greater easyā€¦but hard work is what can determine the true potential of the Knightā€¦

Stand stillā€¦hold yourself together and Enter the war grounds with full confidenceā€¦

The might God of war is at your side ā€¦do what you have to doā€¦

I hope it Will make sense on youā€¦ If it wonā€™t I will repeat it tomorrowā€¦ Just tell me the area I should focusā€¦

And scan me backā€¦

1 Like

awesome good scan, here yours

ā€œyou hold so many things behind your back,they frausture youā€¦let them go and rise,i suppose energy and shadow and asking spirits will help,but you can only do by youserlf,you are the greatest source of power that you will ever have,ask your soulā€

1 Like

:grinning: I agree with that tooā€¦ ā€œAsking my inner selfā€ā€¦:wink: Iā€™m working on that ā€¦thanksā€¦

1 Like

@Xag_darklight Could you scan me.