Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

I did urs. I really hope it’s accurate. One of those readings. Well I stared at ur profile pic and sensed someone may be watching u. I continued to stare at it and saw more shapes with what seemed to be eyes just watching. I then heard, “he is a seer. He can see the future. His love life is great. He’s happy with it. No entities around at this time.”

1 Like

Anyone trade scan?

1 Like

I do…

1 Like

I see a celestial place with pianos and trumpets theirs a throne it’s hard to describe it looks crystaly, the colors are in a colder hue, like cyan, purple, I see a lot of gems and a start in the middle “come lucifer come” I hear

1 Like

on ur read…looks like u have a lit going on. In regards to entities, I picked on 3. Azazel says he’s ur friend. I saw a female entity behind u, sensing one with a lunar energy like Lilith. I then saw another entity that claimed to be Belial. Are u working with any of them?
You have 3 birds around u. 2 eagles. The other I kept hearing falcon/raven( idk my birds. Couldn’t have an accurate guess on that.) The eagles symbolize strength.
You also seem to be moving between 2 planes. I see a figure going through a gateway, and another 2 coming through the same gateway. Male and female entities. I hear Belial and Lilith. (Hope it makes sense.)

I work with azazel mostly but I had interest on
lilith

1 Like

Asmodeus?
Maybe my sex drive? Haha
I was hiking not to long ago to clear my mind.

Hmm thank you so much

1 Like

Trade anyone?

1 Like

I’ll trade u.

1 Like

I’d like to formally ask someone to scan me. I’ve been trying to meditate lately but have felt like something has been keeping me out of the meditative state. Anything and everything you might get from the scan would be very helpful.

Would anyone like to do a scan trade?

Of course. Would you mind going first? So I may silence my internal dialogue?

1 Like

Okay, no problem.

Sent it via PM

Anyone scan trade?

This is really late, but you are the third person in this thread to tell me I have solar energy.

1 Like

Hi this is cool, I would like to know how you scan someone. And will somebody please scan me?

@Prophet wanna scan trade?

Anyone trade scan?

I’m up for it

1 Like