Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

yo anyone trade?

Anyone???

1 Like

me!!!

i see a black cat,i see some green plants,then next scene i see a cauldron with some ingridients, a potion or a spell i suppose,the cauldton liquid is a green slimy bubbly substaunce i hear ā€œhecateā€ i see a tradiotonal black clothed witch with the flying stick,it feels sinister,and old,i hear a devilish laughting

1 Like

whooooa that is so spot onā€‹:ok_hand:t4::ok_hand:t4::ok_hand:t4: But now I feel terrible because I realized you wanted to trade and Iā€™m still unable to do so! I mentioned it in my earlier post and My mistake I should have replied to that post. So sorry I cant return the scan and thank you for introducing me to Hecate, because just this morning i was asking who I can work with more :heart:ļø

1 Like

thats ok! dont worry!

1 Like

Hi all Iā€™m new to all energy and magik as I cant summon or see or talk with any spirit yet could someone scan me and tell me anything they find about me r my energy or aura so I can learn what I might be good at

Yo can I get a scan anyone?

Sure wanna trade

1 Like

@itsnathanm7
You need to work with the black Sun more. Work with Ahriman, ZOHAK, and others of that current.

The Path of Smoke would serve you well

Maybe when Iā€™m done with my deification work.

Return incoming

1 Like

Iā€™m seeing you as this anthropomorphic black liquid thatā€™s seems like a poisonous ink, with many snake fangs and eyeless appendages.

1 Like

Cool
Anything else?

Hey, still wanna trade?

@Micah, wanna trade?

Anyone willing to scan me? Thank you

It wouldnā€™t be for awhile. Iā€™m at work until 10 (weekends are the worst days to get ahold of me.)

1 Like

Iā€™ll be up late. So thatā€™s ok.

@A.Lucifer I sense lunar and feline vibes when I examine you. A Queen of the Witches feel. Not Hekate but something like her. Do you have a connection to Circe?

1 Like

Super close. Feline, I was hanging out with my cat a few min ago lol! Hekateā€¦Nop. u probably sensed her cuz i work with Lilith. Witchyā€¦mmmmmā€¦Iā€™m in a situation Iā€™m reading on different works to take care of it. Gimme a sec Iā€™m returning urs

1 Like