Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

Hey, I was wondering if anyone wanted to scan me?

Iā€™d greatly appreciate it if someone would.

By chance are you related to the following concepts:

The scythe
War

2 Likes

I certainly have aspirations to embody both, to an extent.

So, Iā€™ve been reading up on Saturn after reading what you said about the Saturnian energy. To be completely honest, I think itā€™s been information overload and feel just as lost as I did when I started. Never gotten into astrology so I know nothing about it (barely know what my sign is lol).

Is there anything you feel I should know about this Saturnian energy or what it could mean/represent?

Again, thanks!

Well, there we are. Your godform is likely related to such concepts. The word execration came to mind.

Thatā€™s a good read. Very much reflective of my political views and general view on current societal issues ( theyā€™re playing an increasing role in my magic )

1 Like

Trade scan?

Can somebody scan me?

I saw a black feather slowly descending through the air then a man that is similar to what is on @C.Kendall has on his profile. Behind him was a volcano that is erupting with huge amounts of ash everywhere.

Anyone want to scan me? Iā€™m sorry I canā€™t give a scan back, just not in the right headspace for that :pensive:

Hiya! By ā€œnatural fertilityā€, I mean energy related to the growth and reproduction of plants and animals.

Could you PM me more details on Machaloth? Do you remember what she looked like, rising out of the lake like that? Thanks! :slight_smile:

Oh, and if anyone wants a trade, let me know. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Anyone willing to trade scans?

As soon as I got into a trance there was lightning, it struck twice before I saw what looked like a lake oozing darkness while something or someone was trying to contain it in the hole. As soon as I tried to sense anything else about the figure it was like I was kicked out. Now I have a headache. :tired_face:

1 Like

Yo trade?

1 Like

@Xag_darklight
A morphing glowing sphere gold and red appears in front of me slowly falling to this black marble floor. Iā€™m in a mansion, then Iā€™m outside and itā€™s raining blood. Thereā€™s a fire lake. Back inside the sphere is absorbing everything. Then black.

I think thereā€™s something else within you that may either be corrupting or upgrading you. Gold is a good sign though

1 Like

Out of curiosity, what is everyoneā€™s method of scanning?

1 Like

I push my focus towards the person and read their energy. This can include anything from recent workings to areas they are lacking in. Itā€™s a similar technique one may use when aiming to engage in time viewing of a specific person.
I do find my readings can vary though, in terms of what aspects I see.

1 Like

I gaze upon the personā€™s name, let my eyes lose focus over it, go into a trance state and let what comes to me come.

3 Likes

@Biffa_Bacon @TheDarkWolf199620
Thatā€™s great, thanks. Iā€™ve been working on performing similar exercises. Donā€™t think Iā€™m quite good enough to direct it towards a particular target yet. Itā€™s more of a generalized vision of whatever comes to me at the moment, however Iā€™m getting better and stronger as time goes by. Soon Iā€™ll be able to properly direct it, Iā€™m sure.

3 Likes