Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

thanks for the read, i’ll do yours later today
but what do you mean by “smacks of divination and astral travel”? also what would fall under physically focussed magic?

1 Like

It has an overall feel heavily associated with astral travel and divination.

Magic aimed primarily at manipulating the physical world: lust rituals, curses, rituals to manipulate someone’s decision, weather magic, the list goes on…
Magic aimed primarily at manipulation of the astral ( or energetic body ) would be things like some forms of divination, astral travel and kundalini yoga.

1 Like

I could probably do a reading later today, sure

since those are the only things i’ve really attemped, that would make sense
and thanks for clearing up the rest

1 Like

Anyone trade?

Hey hey, that’s not a bad scan! You went wide rather than deep. They’re different modes of scanning and analysis, though, so if you want to look deep, try ajna water energy on/in your eyes, and if you want to look wide, give yourself some fire-on-the-mountaintop energy in your heart. Thosell take some time to settle, but are easy to do and pretty risk free ways of augmenting your craft! You can sigilize those feelings together and do work/scans with that present to maximize easy gains. :slight_smile:

Have you seen the YouTube series “Don’t Hug Me I’m Scared”? You appear as the notebook from the first episode, but grey and digitized, the impression I got was a sort of “loading phantom”; you’re much smaller than you should be, and fragile enough to be easily broken, but that’s just a state of being you are correcting- it’s as if i tasted a computer’s own WIP. You’re in a very unstable state, not because of any personal quirks or shortcomings but because you’re fragmented enough to fall apart. Doing some spiritual bodybuilding should help you out; like those studies that implicate how visualizing an activity in enough detail creates a cerebral reaction strong enough to change your body, if you do that but with energy and imagery instead of mimicry, you’ll train your astral body instead of your physical one. :slight_smile:

Hiya thread! I’m looking to get read multiple times, by multiple people, so whoever hasn’t yet, come on down! I can reciprocate (albeit not immediately) if you say you’d like for me to. :slight_smile:

Scan anyone?

1 Like

Me

1 Like

If anyone wants to trade I’ll trade

3 Likes

I see lovexradtian like entities I see tentacle monster on the sea looks like that entity entered from a portal a black hole like I get the impression of yog’sothoth I hear “micah enter our realms of dead be named by the Lord khro’yas”

1 Like

There he is AGAIN! Ok time to work with him :rofl:

@Xag_darklight

I see Waves of twighlight like a Moonlit ocean. You are taken by this Ocean into uncharted territory where you will discover alien things and concepts.

“The Oceans Of Time”. These can carry you to different universes to

1 Like

Hiya? Would you scan me, too?

Here’s yours- a long screw made out of dark metal, with the scent of asphalt. It’s got an enlogared bulb, like an old weird skull, but completely vertical, and is spotted with flecks of vantablack. A light reflects off the top left of the bulb, pure but small, showing what seems to be steel underneath the flecks of darkness. The actual “screw” part of it is more like three giant, copper rings locked around each other disjointedly, touching each other but not stacked and secure; did something throw you off recently? Your discs, which may be an interpretation of your chakras, are dull and only tangentially connected to each other, they don’t even seem to be working well much less harmonized. Your wings, the four of them, are a dull white with brown light illuminating them from behind, they’re like paper teeth- thin and long, but some have pockets of pure darkness where a wing should be.

I can’t explicitly tell if it’s a bad thing for you, but you seem to be rusting, like your machinery is all out of wack and needs to get corrected before it can hit capacity. What happened? You can PM me if you need some more info. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Eye_of_Ra

Teenage Mutant Ninja turtles come to mind :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Specifically, Raphael

He represents the agressive, Martial, take no shit and kick ass attitude.

Also it could be a hint to evoke and work with Raphael more.

Your Ritual was a success. I see a golden staff and a glow around you.

Soul Travel more and quit spying on me :smirk::joy:

1 Like

He’s been on my mind.

You like it

1 Like

Lmao alot happened
I’ve been working on that shit too

@Qayos
I see a futuristic Android being in the Lotus position meditating.
He seems to be concerned with Futuristic Magic of the 22nd century

Techno Demons abound and roam about taking over cities

He floats over the city, watching it all

1 Like

Sure! :slight_smile:

I see you standing on what appears to be a cross-section of a pyramid, but at the bottom layer, like someone cut out the bottom stones of a pyramid and made it a floor. It’s made of whitish blue crystal and smells like violets, though feels like reeds to the touch. In the center of it is a white chalk outline of a square, hugging the central flat black stone. It looks like a square eyeball from an aerial view. You’re by the north entrance, the only one, which had four white steps to get to here- and it’s open on all sides. You’re dressed in a white hooded robe, with a black, Sheikah-style eye embroidered on the back. You’re standing at the top of the stairs, not holding anything or moving, staring at the black rock in the center. You’ve got some kind of trepidation of uncertainty preventing you from going forward, but then the platform suddenly tilts on its side, angling you and forcing you forward. The rock from the center juts out, and you grab on to it for dear life, knowing that if you don’t you’ll be thrown into the void- but then it returns to its normal state, becoming flat again, and sucking you in through it. The platform becomes fully vertical, and then blinks, as if part of an actual functioning eye, and then its over.

I don’t know what to make of that health-wise, but it looks like you’re trying to thread the needle that will make you see clearly. You’re not there yet though because you haven’t acknowledged the lives on the line, would be my guess? But that’s just a guess, don’t take stock in it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

So I’m Maitreya? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Could you do me please and I’ll do you as soon as I can

1 Like

I got a lovecraft vibe from you as well. Alot of tentacles. .

It feels like Azathoth might be around you.

There’s a very primordial feel. I feel you pulling me in … There’s a book … it has odd sigils on it. It looks leather. .it’s all in another language.

The sigils are like ink drops and drawings …

There’s a tower in the book. It’s dark. Like a dark tower. The origins of the book are from the tower …There’s a keeper in the tower. He watches over things.

Seek the keeper.

@Micah

1 Like