Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

@Qayos feel free to PM it to me. I wont be around for a few days.

Back
Anyone want to trade?

could you scan me? i’m pretty new here, but i could offer a tarot reading in return

1 Like

Any chance I could get a scan, @Biffa_Bacon ?

2 Likes

Hey could we do on each other?

Sure. It’ll do you a reading tomorrow

1 Like

OK, two things. Yesterday I just thought of you and meditated on what came to mind. I got a picture of a venus flytrap, with golden sparkly aura snaking it’s way around the plant.

Today, I actually scanned you and you were cloaked with a staff, and your left arm extended. I also saw a powerful midnight, blackish-blue aura around you. It was very videogame-ish.

1 Like

Nice read, very accurate. You’re better than you have your gave your self credit for.
I’ve had a cuppa and am feeling a tad more energised, so I’m going to do those couple of reading now.

1 Like

Your aura is unusual, in so much as I’m getting very little in the way if visions, but a taste of blueberries.
I can see a dark river with a violet sky ( feels like power being allowed to lay, idle ) Lucifer, no Belial but a hint of Azazel. I see a boy sitting on a ritual mat wearing some kind of Goth style shirt, he is meditating on himself ( chakra work and power meditation). Also hints if tribal work, though I’m not sure whether it’s voodoo or pagan.
If I was to summarise your aura, it felt like there was alot of potential left dormant. Have confidence in yourself and learn to more strongly integrate your abilities into your everyday life: trust in your magic.

2 Likes

Pink and blue rays rising up through a clear blue sky. The image smacks of divination and astral travel. I don’t really sense much weight to your aura, suggesting that you could benefit from developing your more physically focussed magic.
Can’t really see loads beyond that. I reckon the underdeveloped more selfish side ( manipulation etc ) is the largest hurdle you currently face. Energy systems feel very healthy though.

2 Likes

Woah. You’re dead on the money with this one. The cool thing about your scan is that yesterday was actually the first time that I strongly considered reaching out to Azazel about a sigil I saw in my dreams.

1 Like

Can I get a scan please :slight_smile: what ever comes to mind

Sure. Same to you

1 Like

I kept hearing voices say " dont say that "
I seen this really bright light and this man tossing this man a rope. The rope transformed into a light blue dragon. I asked who the man was and I heard " hes a wizard, lost but finding his way "
It seemed like a ceremony was about to happen. This man was floating in the air with his eyes closed engulfed in a white aura

2 Likes

I see a woman with intricate black and white skull painting. Roses are at the bottom.of her skirt. The skirt was pink and her hair was blonde. She had a red handkerchief tied around her neck. She dances yet stares fixedly at me. She had the jacket of a matador but it was black and white. @OnionKnight

2 Likes

Can anybody scan me?

Swaps anyone

Sure.

1 Like

Is it okay if I pm it and did you see my last one I done for you?

Yes. To both.