Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

I will don’t worry

Thanks, that’s quite different to what I’ve been getting lately, my latest ritial must have really shaken things up. I will do yours soon

1 Like

Sure
Lighter colours, don’t suppose you’ve been working on your kundalini ( looking at the yoga side if it ) or come from a more new age background? Damp edge to your energy, but it was a light dampness: like a morning meadow.
Pushing past that, there’s a slight hint of goetia… I’m going to say lucifer. ( Just a hint of it, off to the right ). Typically, the right hand side is associated with the spiritual realm.

1 Like

When I read your energy, it felt damp. Like touching wet grass. This, combined with the lighter colours and brief vision of a rainbow is pretty common among those who follow the whole white light, new age stuff.
There was also what felt like Lucifer’s presence deeper within your aura. Slight touches of a demon’s energy is often a sign the person has been working with said spirit relatively recently or is being contacted by the spirit whose aura is present.
Hope this helps a little. If you’re still confused just say exactly what you don’t get and I’ll try explain

1 Like

Wanna trade?

1 Like

Sure
You’re fairly similar to the last time I read, although you do feel a little more powerful. Like you’ve become more settled in yourself. Morrigan is still a prominent energy.
There’s slight hint of gold, like thin rivers. I dont recognise the energy: have you recently contacted a new spirit or system ?
The centre of my vision was a solid black ( the power and comfort), with Morrigan off to the right and the gold rivers off to the top left.
Feeling good there, Vulture :slight_smile:
Just had something say you’re getting a cold ( just the sniffles nothing major ). Initially dismissed it, but it was insistent so I’m sharing

It’s the new age. Kundalini yoga, hippies that kind of stuff. Here’s a highly academic Wikipedia page on it: New Age - Wikipedia

1 Like

That could be it. I work mainly with necromancy and obsession these days, so quite a bit feels airy by comparison. You should try and find out the name of that spirit btw, never a great idea to work with spirits that refuse to say who they are.

1 Like

That would explain your energy. Might be worth looking into that lucifer thing

1 Like

I used to work with him a fair amount and it’s definitely his aura

Lucifer isn’t really expressly against Christianity, as such. It depends what aspect you evoke. For instance, Lucifer’s angelic form is often depicted as a tall blonde man. Sounds like you’re going off the media representation of Lucifer. He, Satan and the Baphomet are all different entities.
As I said, it could be that you would mesh well with him and you’re being prompted to work with him

1 Like

The appearance of any spirit can vary depending on the sorcerer. There’s quite a few threads discussing it, reckon you’ll be able to turn up something helpful.
Might also be worth looking into trickster spirits and how it’s potentially possible to see a spirit in a variety of forms, depending in how depend to present themselves

1 Like

Anyone care to swap?

@Biffa_Bacon Hey can you scan me?

Can do tomorrow. Just a general reading for mine, nothing too specific atm :slight_smile:

1 Like

My senses are shot so I won’t know how to decipher what I saw (I’m still new).

1 Like

That’s alright. Practice makes perfect

You are perceiving galaxies in your eyes. You treat the vision with majesty. Likely, something new will come your way. You’re not weak at all. For some reason horses come to mind.

Your aura, appears to me as a pinkish purple. Pink as the outer layer, purple being the inner layer and I believe blue as the inner most layer.

1 Like

This may be the fact that the Morrigan is pushing me towards deification. Or what this forum might view deification as. For me, that is the keys to godhood being turned within their respective locks and the truth about divinity being made known.

Otherwise good read.

1 Like

I’d describe it to be like this

1 Like