Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

Lol that’s great!
Hi belial! Long time no see!

1 Like

The cloaked figure is femine or tiamat?

1 Like

That’s you

1 Like

Will anyone scan me please?

Anyone up to swap?

Anyone want to swap? I’m a newbie trying to get some practice.

Anyone to swap?

Anyone want to trade?

1 Like

I will

1 Like

@TheBlondeBrujo

I see a field full of trees and one great tree in the distance. I see you sitting by it and you are calm.

A white Sun shines above you.

I take this to mean its the tree of Life in a softer more heavenly tone

1 Like

Do you sense any entities or beings? How’s my aura/energy seem?

1 Like

I don’t sense any beings around you. But your Aura Is clear and… intriguing :thinking:
It’s clear but powerful

1 Like

Would you like to trade brother?

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

@itsnathanm7

I see a vulture with Red eyes and a small bird in it’s beak. It’s in a hellscape on top of a cathedral with a red background

Rivers of blood pour from the cliffs and a stone face is seen carved into the mountain with blood pouring out

Looks pretty fucking sick :ok_hand::metal:
Exploring different parts of hell I see

1 Like

Rivers of blood are likely Morrigan. Still very relevant.

Out of curiosity, what did the bird do? Precisely how did end up in my jaws? I’m curious as to what you pick up.

And anything I need to know/should do, etc? Beginning yours now…

1 Like

I see a beating heart. The heart is heated. As in, it looks like a hot stove, with intense yellows, oranges and reds. I’d dare say its about to explode. If you’ve been stressed, take it easy (sounds like my damn roommate)

I see a triangle with three circles inside of it, perfect in diameter and size and in equal proportion. Its function is to hold and enforce certain emanations within reality and to also not only internalize but to also project them. The triangle its self is also perfect and equal in all three sides. It is inverted.
The number 777 comes to mind as well.
Also, something advises to be smart about your next few moves, specifically over the span of a few weeks.
@Micah

1 Like

I honestly cannot tell you what thr bird did to get the prey, but it was some gruesome magic at play

It was grimacing at me but in a friendly way.

I think what happened was the bloodlust it had got out of control and took it over.

It was red with Rage…

Blood + rage + dead prey + unsatisfied hunger+hate+ amplified by Demons and bloodthirsty goddesses = Hunter

I would say control your bloodlust and don’t let it overwhelm logic…but I wouldn’t tell you to do something I wouldn’t do :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

1 Like

I feel these exact color flames periodically in my heart chakra
When that happens, either I am extremely pissed or some BS is going on and I’m being warned about it

1 Like

Perhaps keep an eye on your baleful magick group?

But I also get the feeling it’s a female from your every day life. Possibly middle aged and younger. A piece of advice is that hunters demonstrate more self control than those around you. Be calculative and precise.

1 Like