Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

That’s awesome! I thought you were disappointed because you didn’t like or reply. Anyway I hope you have a good relationship with your soon to have fish!

1 Like

That’s the smallest fish tank I’ve ever seen. But eh it works!

Lol…it’s the picture I took, it looks small, it’s a 125 litres, anyway, as a thank you, I will let you pick a tropical fish, your choice! A gift demands a gift!

1 Like

I don’t know what kind of fish it is, but it’s beautiful so you should get this kind of fish.

2 Likes

It’s a Siamese fighting fish! Very beautiful, very aggressive, Carnt keep 2 of them together, because they will fight to the death. Google them…
I will purchase one in the next 2 weeks for you, once my tank is suitable for it, I will send you picture so you can see, I am a man of my word, Debt payed brother.

1 Like

What are you talk about

Do you want same colourings on the fish? From the picture you sent, or arnt you bothered.

I don’t know if your asking me or not, but it doesn’t matter. Get whatever suits you!

You give rylanl a scan, about a female presence, and you were right, because I seen the same! That’s the SITUATION…

1 Like

Oh.

I was asking you rylanl, no worries any fish will do! Lol…
Do me a favour tho, face the challenge, problem with open arms! Because something is pissing you off, female, someone scanned a female rocking back and forth in a chair! That means a cycle, round and round momentum, you need to break that shit! Not good mate, merry go round, getting faster, either you or female will fall first! Do me a favour make sure it’s not you, who holds on is the strongest! Make sure your grip, is strong!

1 Like

So are you telling me to brake the cycle that I have been living for years? Are you talking about the cycle of my daily life or is it something deeper? I don’t know what I’m holding on to but I’m sure I won’t fall first.

Void dragon scan me please? Dragon is your name, but is dragon your nature? Just to let you know I am born under the 3 dragons! According to Chinese mythology.

To be honest with you rylanl I haven’t got a fookin clue! All I can sense is an unrest! A female, a cycle of events, something that you are not confronting, shying away from! But you are capable of success, repression of some kind! Which is maddness, because what I feel is, this problem is not even worth you worrying about! But you are! It frustrates me! It’s like swating a fly, it avoids you, but with persistent and time you can squash it! But as much you get annoyed, remember it’s a just a fly!

1 Like

Gosh, that just makes it sound even more confusing… I wonder how I would confront this and deal with it already.

To be truthful mate, I don’t know… That’s your problem to deal with! I’m just letting you know what I feel!
But do me a favour, don’t let self belief and arrogance, blind you! He who stands upon the wall, is ripe for the fall!

1 Like

Ok, well, I promise you I won’t fall.

Lol… please make sure you don’t brother…

1 Like

Scan trade… anyone ?

1 Like