Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

Anyone trade scan?

1 Like

Sure, though, it might take me a sec to find something.

1 Like

i see massve flame inside of an infernal champer i see souls burned i see ashes the flame is furious
i feel warm too
i see that flame morphing and becoming a red dragon the dragon rises from hell and travels in everyworld i hear the word " itz amalash"
nothing can stop the dragon he leaves foot marks everwhere he goes

1 Like

Hey man can you scan me?
@Xag_darklight

1 Like

I saw a golden lion standing upon rocks. He had the sun behind.
I saw a man with short blonde hair and he was in a white robe/gown looking thing. He looked as if he had blue eyes. Behind him was a ring of golden light. The ring wasnā€™t flat, like if you put it one a table. It was straight up. I felt very welcome and loved.

1 Like

yes,i already feel a darkness from you and a purple color feeling
taking some deep breaths and getting deeper to you
ā€¦
i see a dark,galay swrilling particles are flying around theres a void or a black hole in the center i am trying to go deeper but i cant it makes me a headache it has intensity i feel my bindu chakra on my head sucking all existence my 3 eye buzzes my crown becomes a void
what the hell ritual you did micah?
it must be some intense shit for sure

1 Like

focusing again
i hear vibrations like mmmmmmmmmrmmmmrmrm
rmrmrm
now i am out of there i became pushed

1 Like

:wink:

1 Like

Wait, would that be lucifer that I saw then?

yep it must be
if not,it would be tul,but your description has tons of luciferā€™s characterica

1 Like

Thanks man here is your Scan

@Xag_darklight

I see spirals of White and orange around your Aura. The white isnā€™t a Pure white, but a more Evil White with sparkles in it.

The orange is a sunburst orange color.

I see you ascending into the sky overlooking the Worldā€™s. You are above an islandā€¦Cyprus I guess?

You are looking at turkey and you raise your hand and pull a type of meteor down on it.

That is all I saw

1 Like

interesting,i wonder waht that could mean
i know that i must work at my sacral chakra
btw i see an orange line across my vision
aslo turkey the country?

1 Like

Yeah, the country
Forgot to specify

1 Like

i never hated that country but that was an interesting read thanks

1 Like

Anyone up for a trade scan?

Would you get the same thing as last time if you were to scan me again or would it be different? If not then I might be up for a trade.

1 Like

I would get something different. (I am pretty sure).

1 Like

Ok, letā€™s trade.

1 Like

I told you it was a female, a part of yourself that was disappointed, anger at the situation!

What you scanned the other day from me, I thought you should know might have some truth, fish and that. today I was given a fishtank, off my girlfriend, an early Xmas presentā€¦I have just set it up 2niteā€¦no fish yet, because got to wait for water to get right PH LEVELS etcā€¦but still, you were very correct! Just letting you know!

1 Like