Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

I wouldn’t guarantee this as your godform or what you say you saw. One never tried to figure out what someones godform looks like so another reason as to why I don’t think it is yours. Sorry to disappoint.

She and everything around her was white. Except for the symbol on her forehead. That’s what she looked like but you know more realistic. Sorry for the crappy drawing, I don’t draw.

1 Like

I’m male haha, but you tried so its all good.

2 Likes

I thought that godforms don’t have to be the same gender as… (whats the word) their person. Well, you learn something new everyday.

1 Like

Anybody up for a trade?

1 Like

reason I say that is because ive confirmed that part just not all of it

2 Likes

yeah why not

2 Likes

Oh ok

1 Like

@anon39410973 I see cascading and pulsating blues and pinks, whether this is your aura I’m unsure

Edit: its not. but your aura is expressed as blue to me, perhaps you have a calm nature. feels intellectual perhaps more yang based or even angelic in nature. I also see pidgeons.

2 Likes

I see a person in a white maybe Egyptian style rode and cloth covering there head walking against the wind in the desert, the sun is low and it looks like it might be a sandstorm.

I also see a man sharpening a butches knife on a large smooth stone, but this image is merged with that of the same knife being used to courtier an animal.

For your aura i see bright yellows and soft greens

2 Likes

very interesting, thank you.

you could say I’m going to war soon

2 Likes

Sounds fun, whats happening, ive been getting stuff like that lately, had the urge to hurt to kill, bu im just to kind to everybody so i basically have no enemys ive looked to taking out people who are menaces to everybody

1 Like

complacent general manager got reported to hr

2 Likes

I’m proceeding to puppet hr into doing what I want but for now I wait

2 Likes

ya ouch that hurts, props to you for not cursing her ass by now

2 Likes

ill send you a copy of the email soon

1 Like

oh please do lol

Is it possible to scan yourself? If so how?

1 Like

I usually do it using Reiki or other energy healing techniques, but thats just for the energy body, if you want visions try scrying

1 Like

Interesting. Thank you. It is accurate.

Now let me get to you.

I see a man with a white colored body. He has yellow eyes and is smiling. His hair is blobde and he has silver white wings. His aura is an active and powerful aura of white energy.

I see a man with six pack abs. He has no t-shirt on. Handsome. Tall with short black hair. Standing in the sun light in an open field that has grass all around. He has blue jeans on but is bare foot. His skin is tan as well. (I just saw this randomly so i decided to writw about it.)

The first description was of what i assume is the spirit you called on and the spirit that you mentioned about.
My inner self told me that he is an ancient God and that he is your godform.
But from experience on this i would take it with a grain of salt. Try to reason it out and maybe summon this spirit again and try to get some answers that way.

With the man in the second description; i think he was related to you in some way. There was a connection i could feel.

1 Like