Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

I hear a loud scream that turns into a soft chuckle,
I see a woman in a corner of a dark damp run wearing w long white dress or shirt, she is rocking back and forth mumbling to herself, she then falls to the floor and falls asleep.

I see somebody chopping at a branch in the wood , and a young blond woman in a white dress walks past then with a basket and turns back and smiles. she walks toward them and grabs there hand ushering them to follow them, they lay on the floor and sit there enjoying the atmosphere, she then turns toward the person and whispers

ā€œI love youā€ in a rich voice before the vision disappears

1 Like

Hm, I wonder what that means. I will get you in just a moment I am very close to finishing my food.

2 Likes

Sorry for the long delay, but I am finally done. I kept seeing flashes of all kinds of different things. Some appearing the disappearing so fast I couldnā€™t even tell what they were. But this is what stuck out to me. The thing that stuck out to me the most was I saw thins gigantic hand like the size of a house. The hand was coming through what looked like to be a portal. Then I saw a cliff with a women standing on it facing the hand. I couldnā€™t see the womens face but I did see that she had long dark brown hair almost black and what looked to be a sword/staff/or scepter. The world around them looked pretty normal.
Another thing I saw was an alien women. Only her. She looked similar to the alien people from avatar. Though, her skin was more grey. She had slick black hair running down her head. She was screaming but I couldnā€™t hear her. She seemed like she was in distress.
I also saw a lot of sea monster, most of them had a pirate ship nearby. These sea monsters were extremely big.
I also saw what looked like to be a dog or some other kind of animal in blackish silverish armor. It was sitting there motionless.
I hope I didnā€™t disappoint you. I will try again when I get better at this.

2 Likes

I will give it a go! Only joined this week, so up to you if you want me too? Or even if Iā€™m allowed!

1 Like

Oh by all means I would love to hear what you see. :grin: :+1:

1 Like

Do you know how?

1 Like

Dont worry, this was great! thank you

2 Likes

Can anyone please give me a reading it would be greatly appreciated.

To be truthful rylanl, no I donā€™t know how! Iā€™m just trying to give it a go, so please take what I reply with a pinch of saltā€¦

Hold on I will get the thread that explains how to.

1 Like

I would prefer just to say, what comes to mind, if thatā€™s ok? If not I understand.

Ummā€¦ I think I understand what your sayin, but if thatā€™s what you wanna do then go right ahead

1 Like

No problem, but do me a favour, I have only just joined, and the powers that govern this forum, have said new begginers Carnt give readingā€¦I have been shouted at once, so donā€™t want another black mark against meā€¦lol
So letā€™s not call it a reading, senseā€¦more a stab in the dark! O.k?

1 Like

Ok

1 Like

O.k letā€™s begin!
Were do I start?
I donā€™t know why I feel like a knobhead, but I do, this is new to me! So I shall just say what I feel o.k?

1 Like

@Micah, @FantomGirl, @Eye_of_Ra wanna trade?

2 Likes

Why do you feel like something is unanswered? You are pissed off about something, you wake up, forget, then rememberā€¦I feel this problem is nothing to do with you, yet you are caught up in it! There are so many outcomes, to this situation, yet you know what the right outcome is, yet you Carnt follow it, because the situation and people are going a different way! I think the problem is something to do with family member, also why are you trying to pass the problem to other people, family even tho you know you can sort it? But you wonā€™t? Why not? You know that it is right! Yet you wonā€™t confront it! Madness! Why? You have already, faced it? And proved your point! Yet you feel like you havenā€™t stood your ground? Why?

1 Like

I have no idea what to sayā€¦

1 Like

Itā€™s not a female family member your pissed off with! Iā€™ve just realised itā€™s yourself! Why?

1 Like

Goshā€¦ I have on idea.

1 Like