Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0

Anyone want to trade?

Can I get a scan?
I need to know if what I did actually happen?
If so, will it have results in the physical world or no

Im in.

Sure I’m game

Cool

1st try…
Aaaannnddddd
GO!
@Mr.Vulture

Btw your energy is Very acidic.
Tastes like Bacon grease and greasy spatulas :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
The fuck you work at? Whataburger? Krusty Krab :joy::joy:

Alright sounds good.

yes.

I saw a pendulum swing no… then to yes. was this done on the astral or what?

I see a winged Pegasus with dragon wings, flying around a cascading rainbow. which makes me think of the lgbtq. otherwise, personal peace. your aura is a light blue and bright pink

Scan Trade?

ill trade with you

Okay I’ll go first… @Mr.Vulture

@Mr.Vulture Apparently I wasn’t welcome… I don’t know why I was being blocked that never happens… But I could hear voices.
Speaking with me telepathically.
But after sitting within darkness for awhile I decided to be forceful and let out my being, so that I may scan your energies…
As I began to see images I see a desolate forest with a full blue moon at its peak.
You appear to be preforming a ritual with a ton of markings upon your body…
You strike your dagger into the ground and look up and the moon and start to chant in tongues…
I couldn’t see to much because as I said, for some reason I wasn’t welcome.

Physical using sheer will

ive only pulled that off a handful of times. if your energy is really similar to mine as I think, it may have a minor effect if it goes off, try using intention.

return?

they said?

interesting.

They told me I wasn’t welcome…
But trade? @Mr.Vulture

you feel feiry and dark… but familiar. have you been on here before?
I see a scared child in a dark forest amongst crows and the dead shrubbery. qlipothy feels.

Yes you have met me before… Im glad u could tell. And Iguess its time to finish being initiated into the qlipothy