Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

return?

1 Like

they said?

interesting.

1 Like

They told me I wasnā€™t welcomeā€¦
But trade? @itsnathanm7

you feel feiry and darkā€¦ but familiar. have you been on here before?
I see a scared child in a dark forest amongst crows and the dead shrubbery. qlipothy feels.

1 Like

Yes you have met me beforeā€¦ Im glad u could tell. And Iguess its time to finish being initiated into the qlipothy

Anybody up for a Trade?

Sure @anon39410973
@Micah and @FantomGirl please return the read

2 Likes

@itsnathanm7

Your energy is colored blue to purple and it Flares out kinda. You stand amongst a black background with stars about. I get the feel you are creating something unique an powerful.

I hear a voice,
ā€œThe Master and his sword become one. The Master releases the last tool he relied on by realizing he is indeed the Sword itself. He is his own sword and shield. He needs none other than he himself.ā€

1 Like

I will.

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/power-sensing-scans-swaps-3-0/38389/5819?u=aldoradawn

Okay @itsnathanm7 and @FantomGirl will do asap, hopefully tonight. :wink:

1 Like

You have red wings with a silky pinkish-purple aura.
Your eyes are blue and your chakras glow a warm vibrant energy.

But a dark male spirit approaches you from behind. He is Satan. He smiles at me and i nod, knowing that it was him.

ā€œThe river of blood may flow but those ties are not as strong. Break them and they become stronger.ā€ My inner voice channeling.

Me? @anon57587505

Or was that @OnionKnight?

Just donā€™t remember anything about itā€¦ I wouldnā€™t mind it, but still.

1 Like

Okay, you liked my post, guess that was all then, sorry. :woman_facepalming::woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Sorry for the misinterpretation.
If you want i would be up for a tradeā€¦ I didnā€™t mean to cause offense.
@anon57587505

1 Like

None taken, just got mixed up for a sec, haha. Youā€™re fine. No worries. Okay, Iā€™m about to get ready for my other read and Iā€™ll do yours after if you want? Cheers! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Soveriegnty.

1 Like

Whoā€™s they and break what?

1 Like

Reference to those ties, in relation to breaking them.

I donā€™t quite understand the reading

1 Like

Iā€™ve moved since the last reading I got. Could anyone tell me if there are any entities in the room Iā€™m at and describe them (name them if you know enough about them?)