Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

I see the thralls from the hive on destiny 2.

I suggest summoning Svathun. if youre into chaos magick

1 Like

Anyone mind giving me a reading? Iā€™ve never done this before and it sounds interesting.

@God please let me know what you would like answered

1 Like

@Nahual if youd like I have spare time, would you like to trade

Oh sorry missed that part! Could you please find out the events that are about to unfold in my life right now, Im talking very near future. Thanks so much!

sure, going off of slight of the moment stuff, youre going to reap some rewards soon

but I will draw some cards as well to play it safe

1 Like

Trade? @Everyone

Sure

1 Like

I see a massive eye, it appears reptilianā€¦
A dragons eye. This eye takes up the entire area watching over it, greeting those who pass throughā€¦
I see you but your appearance was shielded from me but your aura was shown and it appeared a dark kind of blue. I then was guided to focus on your heart chakra which appeared a different color than the rest of your aura,
it actually appeared goldenā€¦
@itsnathanm7

1 Like

I see red eyes and fangs shrouded in darkness. Fenrir.

1 Like

@itsnathanm7 id you manage to check my immidiate future with your cards by any chance? Sorry to pester you again :wink:

Not yet, fell asleep. It was late

1 Like

Haha it sure was, sometimes I forget the time as I work nights. Do it in your own time brother! Im just a bit worried, its probably nothing, but everytime there is a situation relating to myself my senses get overwhelmed by the amount of possible things that can go wrong and I canā€™t read the situation, but for other people readings are easy as Im not too invested, so dont get in my own way.

Well, I just signed up to this forum, if anyone would be kind enough to read meā€¦

Thanks

@Vyriz
Hey Vyriz nice to meet you! Dont forget our rule no.1 of introducing yourself!

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/introduce-yourself-to-members-of-the-forum/

Hi! Thanks for that, I just did.

1 Like

Hi, could someone please scan me.

Your aura is purple and your wings are a milky white-blue. Your eyes are purple ironically.
You command electrical purple energy in both hands.
You smile as you show off your power to me.
But you eventually release the purple energy from your hands amd with that your entire form disappears.

Oh my and i was going to wear purple today butvi said that would be inappropriate. Thank you

1 Like

Wow, purple is inā€¦ Lol.

Glad i could help.