Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

Scan me someone and I will scan you back…

“Focus on my energy”

1 Like

I was greeted by a black bishop and he took me to this massive container with yellow glass all around.
I seen you sitting on a platform meditating. There was this purple/pink flower blooming under where you’re sitting. Gold was the color I seen falling off of you like flakes of snow. It shaped itself into a sphere and it turned into a pearl.

1 Like

Can anyone scan me? Entities/energy near me + charka, general stuff. Will trade if needed be

@OnionKnight
Thanks…I don’t know if it will resonates but here is what I got…

I see a light blue Aura on lower part of you and the higher part I see purple color …

I also see a symbol of Trinity and hall of darkness behind you…

Please someone should scan me.

Can someone scan me or trade

1 Like

@Tattersail When I scanned you, I did see four direction seal on some portal, on curiousity go see that seal, you just slip yourself into that portal,

Inside the portal I did saw various geometric figures like cube,pyramids, sorry I couldn’t differentiate clearly.

But I did saw you making angry face to someone, you were angry for sure and getting back off from him or her.

When I looked backed to him/her, there it was standing with huge open wings.

Now can you scan me?

I see you looking at a girl from afar, she was with someone else and some friends and she looks back at you for a quick second and smile, and then link her arms to another. You dont look too happy about that

1 Like

Trade?

Sure

I see you meditating with a demon slash dragon behind you. Intent kinda malicious not sure. Chakra all great except for 3rd eye

1 Like

I see a white dragon gliding throughout the sky and through the clouds. It felt very free and balanced.
As I watched it fly around it’s aura appears to me in a golden sparkle.
It fly down to a meadow of different colors of lotus…
I felt you within this being but I wanted more and a number of japanese looking symbols around the dragon.
I then ask where you are and I see you crossed legged sitting under a huge tree utop a hill meditating.
@Tattersail

1 Like

Scan trade anyone?

I feel tentacles @Eresol they are coming out of your back - multi tasking demon aye? Mmm. Black shiny chuthlu esh

1 Like

Hahah yes yes and cthulu like correct! Cresent moon on your forehead. Overarching themes of shadow with your energy. Have you ever been interested shadow work?

1 Like

Yuppers. Not enjoying that shadow work…

1 Like

Hi Tattersail please scan me.

Now who is here to read me?
A tasty trade is your reward for complying.

1 Like

Your funny. :sweat_smile: @FantomGirl

1 Like

Funny is as funny does.

1 Like