Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

can you scan me and i will give you a reading few hours to come…
@FantomGirl

1 Like

@Akhtyahussein
You are up for it?

Sure.

1 Like

Your wings are elegant in their form with sharp tips at the points on each wing; the color to which they appear to me is black and they are feathery.
Your eyes shine green and your entire form is shrouded darkness.
You look like a badass of darkness. (Revel in this).

Your chakras all look very good. Full color and energy from what i saw. But my first image was of your heart chakra so i believe that it is the most connected with you at this moment either that or it is simply more active right now.

Your aura is actually orange from what i am seeing.

1 Like

thank you just few hours i will make your reading

1 Like

Yeah no problem.
Take your time… :black_heart:

1 Like

I would like to do a divination trade. Is anyone interested?

@FantomGirl

1. overview of the situation… REID RUNE …it shows a journey where you have clear and specific goals to achieve so you should use force and responsibility to gain more control of the situation and dont give up even if you will meet with the resistance…

2. challlenge…MANNAZ RUNE …strive more for inner balance but you should be careful with your choices and take responsibility for your actions so as you can grow by seeing yourself in a bigger picture…

3. advice…TYR RUNE…BY giving of your self …be brave and through courage and self-sacrifice you can achieve the victory and success you are looking for…

1 Like

Hey bubs your read on me getting more $$$ soon was right!

I need specifics on entities near me and my chakra if you can

I will return back as soon as in home :*

2 Likes

Thats amazing! So happy for you Tattersail :wink: congrats! I see your heart chackra growing in size and can sense happiness. Crown chackra and third eye are very well developed. Root chackra seems to need some attention. I sense King Paimons energy around you, thers also something dark but with good intentions Hades? Not sure dont really know the guy. But thats my guess ( i heard Zeus and Satan in my head but got a feeling its not correct, so a mixture of the two would be Hades :D)

When you do a reading for me ask the cards for a bit more advice, as I feel overwhelmed atm. Thanks hun!

1 Like

Hehehehehe
I talked to King Paimon yesterday so not suprised you can sense him near me
Hades too, been working with him and Kronos yesterday as well. You’re good at this!

I’m using the wild unknown animal spirit oracle deck this time because i wrecked one of the card in the dark grimoire tarot, maybe I do should buy the laminated one

Present time you're feeling gloomy and making excuses because you're lost, frustrated and overwhelmed on what to do in your current situation. Current challange is to balance your spirituality and financial situation as it is seem to be your biggest problem at the moment base on the cards. Spider card wants to remind you that creativity is everywhere, be process oriented and soon you'll get prosperity. Family problem might occur near soon. Be democratic rather than assume every member of the pact must follow the tradition. An important message will be given to you in the upcoming event whether its via stranger or someone close to you and its wisdom will resonate with you. It usually bring inner peace. Deer card showed up, usually indicates a birth or celebration is near, something good will happen so rejoice! Be compassionate when this happen. The cards advice you to see each challange and hardship as an opportunity rather than bumps. Do not fear failure, misfortune, etc, rather, be trusting. Don't be reckless too and always be grateful for what you have currently rather than keep wishing for more. It will help you along the path of change. Delays, made by other people, will be an external issue that can influence the outcome. The card also telling you that there's no more time to waste so get going. Your biggest fear is wrong mate or false love. The card suggest you to do meditation away from your current modern lifestyle to hear a hidden message deep within you that will change the pace of your life. Introspecting yourself and contemplate.

1 Like

You. Are. Amazing. Thank you for doing this Tattersail ;* Thats an amazing read. I feel like I needed that advice. 100%correct I shall oblige with this advice. You should start charging people money for these seriously, so good!

1 Like

You flatter me too much im not that good!!!

2 Likes

Anyone wanna scan me? Or trade

1 Like

@Tattersail

Your energy feels lonely, you are gearing up for a big project. I feel an energy around you masculine Greek water… Poseidon

And a feminine energy that feels… odd like it’s there and it’s not at the same time.

You wouldn’t happen to be drawing right now would you?

I don’t know if this is accurate at all taking a break at work.

2 Likes

I do work with Poseidon, not sure on the feminine energy. And no im not drawing rn just spinning my pencil :stuck_out_tongue:

I see a dark crossroad with no lights on and a full moon, then I see a man with hat come out of the shadow and waves. Hes mostly sillouethe so no idea who it is

2 Likes

I believe that would be Papa Legba you described him how I see him

Just add a Cane and it sounds right

1 Like

Can I have a scan please?

3 Likes

any one wanna scan me?

@Micah

Your energy feels neutral right now as tho you are pondering a direction to go.

I see you sitting on a bed in a daze or trance andand just sstaring at the wall, I look and I see a vision of a thunderstorm it’s what you are concerned about it feels like it will be massive and shake the foundations of your life.

1 Like