Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

<3

Can someone scan me? I would be very thankful!

Right now you're doing soul searching and introspecting life. You are in a povital point on your life and considering a new direction. Your current challange is to have the strength and determination to actually make the change you need to make. Some delays and stalling that happened in the past might affect your current decision. If you're engaged in legal matters, unfair outcome may come in the next few weeks, but know this isn't the final outcome. If you were to make the correct change, stagnation will end and new exciting things will come. Stop doubting and start doing. You may also been keeping a deep secret that stress you out. Confessing might make you feel good in correct time. The cards advice you to have some confident, stop questioning yourself if you are "enough" or "worthy", while in other hand also telling you to invest on yourself rather than others. Lack of planning and unknown territory factors might influence the outcome of the situation you're in. Lack of motivation is your biggest problem at the moment. Right now the cards is telling you that the disharmony thats been happening will make it difficult to complete a goal/task/progress

Idk not sure im satisfied with this, probs a bad read if so im sorry

1 Like

Anyone wanna scan me (or trade) hmu

Thank you Tattersail! You are awesome and your reads rock!

L Its correct, as you can see I already started the process i needed to start but Iā€™m shit at planning.

I am a bit worried about those legal matters in your read, hope I wont get some unexpected shit while im in the middle of that other shit (if that makes sense haha)

I reached out to some spirits for help and they said what your reading said, similar advice.

Im a bit confused because thereā€™s two changes I need to make one is personal the other one is work and Im never sure which ones which in the readings but unless it says financial situation or work i assume its the personal one, which is overdue.

Thanks for the reading, love them so insightful. I will be back on here in about 11h so we can trade again if youā€™re up for it. :wink:

1 Like

Im always up for a trade dear! Glad you like my reading!

1 Like

if i may ask how do you get such information when you read your cards? im assuming you memorized what each one means.

i mostly just go with what the cards are showing me in the picture what stands out the most in it

also Dark Grimour Tarot I HIGHLY reccomend.

@Tattersail

1 Like

I know/remember some keywords of each card and then I scry into the card to get further info

I use that deck :3

2 Likes

i seen you said you printed it off i have a laminated copy just saying its the only one i have used and its really wasy to connect with

1 Like

Iā€™ll get the real deck in Christmas along with Margarete Petersen Tarot

1 Like

Anyone wanna scan me or trade

1 Like

Can someone give me an aura reading? Or any advice

Usual pleasešŸ˜‰

Heres yours:

You are in need of some rest again, you will sign a pact, or contract soon which will give you what you most desire however it will give you a false sense of security which someone may use to harm you, that situation will be dangerous but you will overcome it quite quickly and that will multiply your happiness and success and make you feel even better about it. (Used my deck in the reading for better clarity) Let me know if you need anything more specific about any parts.

1 Like

Scan back?

I got a bad feeling about your aura initially, but this is because theres a lot of things in your life going on at once, you feel a sense of hopelessness and youre overwhelmed. Contact spirits/meditatie that will help you, you are in need of introspection, use what youā€™ve learned in the past to help you in your life.

1 Like

Anybody I for a scan?

1 Like

scan me and i will trade with my rune readings if you dont mind ā€¦ "but as i have tried your scan i heard a name amaymon
@anon39410973

1 Like

Iā€™d take a tube reading in a heart beat. Hereā€™s yours:

I see a man skinning a large game animal maybe a deer or elk, he is bloody and sweating, but he looks happy that he was able to get it.

He finishes it up and he is urging away the meat and fur from the animal, he is very pleased with his catch. He looks proud of himself and walks through a door int the next room.

1 Like

tube reading ā€¦i didnt understand ,ā€¦

and thanks

1 Like

Anyone want to trade.

1 Like

okay @anon39410973 my main question is what you are supposed to know about yourself and here is what i gotā€¦

1. overview of the situation; GIFU RUNE ā€¦tou should be generous to give and sacrifice but dont heap away gifts you shall balance what you give and what you receiveā€¦giving should be BALANCED

2. challenge; DAGAZ RUNE ā€¦dont have the fear of leaving the old behind as rebirth is reached by raising through chrysalis

3. advice; SOL RUNEā€¦is a promise of victory and protection through energy and awakening but it also warns about using too much of your power but instead you should balance between rest and work ā€¦

i hpoe it resonates with you

1 Like