Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

Thank you for the reading. It fits quite well with what’s going on at the moment.

someone to scan me :smiley:

1 Like

I see a man thrust a sword into somebody else and put up his shield, a Javin in comes from near him and a warrior comes from a side, he is happy to see him and they fight together. They look possibly greek

1 Like

Can anyone scan me

2 Likes

Your throat chakra is still of and third eye is going off balance, you have a block in your right shoulder, but other than that you energy levels are fine

I heard the words Goeta, maybe work with the Goetakion. I also heard Zeus.

There are ten spirits around you that are protecting you, some are ancestral

1 Like

Can u identify those spirits who’s been guarding me :open_mouth:

1 Like

Haha I’m sorry, that’s not for me to say

1 Like

XP
thanks florry ur the best

1 Like

Np mija

1 Like

:blush: thank you i never thought you will saw that… i have postponed the ritual

1 Like

Would you be able to use your new tarot cards again? I absolutely love your readings!
Heres yours:

I see you started a new project, you’re very powerfull and assertive rn, your motivation could be getting hurt romantically either recently or in the past and the feelings you got from it made you a stronger person, as you decided you wont be hurt like that again, I sense someone reaching out to you to help you out wich will result in better financial situation, it might be a friend from your past. The outcome of this process is you forgiving people in your life and yourself, you begin to solve your problems and start fresh, you are on a more spiritual magickal path than before.

1 Like

Sure I can get you another tarot reading with my new deck as soon as I wake up! Anything specific you want a read on?

Also can you scan the entities near me?

1 Like

I’ll try but sensing spirits is not my stronghold yet, general please, with some advice :wink:

1 Like

Oh shit its king Paimon! I know that guy! :smile:

1 Like

King Paimon is near me? :open_mouth:

1 Like

90% sure thats him

1 Like

What did you do recently? I can sese all this powerful spirits being invested in your development…

1 Like

Lol idk
Evoke and invoke some greek gods
Channel some sigils, one of them is king paimon

2 Likes

Oh wow, glad to know I recognised him. From the scan I can tell that if you worked with him in the past he might be the friend that will help you out with your money as he is good with that as well. When it comes to greek gods Aesclepius is super nice and amazing at healing, ask him for some emotinal healing :wink:

1 Like

Hehehe good advice. Will do that my friend thank you <3

1 Like