Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

I printed this tarot deck “Dark Grimoire Tarot” I’d like to you it on you as the return back if thats okay (I’ll give you the return read after im done with this ritual xd)

1 Like

Sounds sick as f*ck, do it!

Edit:
Im using rider’s deck its very good and has descriptions at the top and bottom of cards so even someone without any magickal powers can use it to train, i do need to invest in a new one soon, that was my first and last deck.

1 Like

Anybody up for a trade

1 Like

Is something watching u? I heard a yes. Your family is watching u closely. U might be doing something they don’t agree with. Is an entity watching u? No. I however heard u upset one. Belial. What did u do? I heard, “He knows.” You need to fix this.

Yea. I can trade. I’m getting off here shortly. I’ll do urs now.

I’m getting a joyful vibe from u. I hear u are happy with some results. You are working with King Belial, n for some reason too, he’s happy. He however wouldn’t tell me what it is u both seem to be happy about. I forgot to mention, u also need to keep working at it to make sure u don’t lose it.

1 Like

Present time you are having difficulty on planning that may or may not resulting you on losing an opportunity particularly relates to money. Be very careful of what you may or may not afford. Your current challange is to take control of your life and having the courage, will and intellect to accomplish what you desire. Remain objective in current situation and observe with cool head. Ten of Sword indicates you might had a backstab in the past that brought you to your current situation, you need to recover from this quickly as it might lead to depression and such. Do this and soon you will be getting a good message of opportunity that might help your current dilema. Do not be too opinionated or hasty, think ahead before taking this opportunity. The cards advice you to cut all strungling relationships that might held you back from being free to express and explore yourself as it could create disharmony and misalignment that might effect the outcome of the situation. Your biggest fear at the moment is over commitment and disorganisation. Currently the cards are telling you to meditiate and reevaluate your life and choices on current situation.

2 Likes

You are a f*uckin master magickian Tattersail, seriously :astonished: Your tarot readings are my favorite! You have a deck you never used and already have such a deep insight into my life it’s scary in the best way possible! Love it! Thanks for the reading and advice, I shall do just that! Every word in that reading wasnt wasted and had to do with my current situation! Thank you again! I will be back tomorrow to do another scan swap if your up for it! You rock.

1 Like

You flatter me too much! Sure I’m down for a scan again tomorrow!

2 Likes

Sorry it took so long to reply. you are correct i have been working with Belial. thank you anyways heres yours:

I see a woman holding up a sword then it pans ito the same woman crushing herbs with a mortar and pastel.

Your energy levels seem to be doing great, but your heart chakra is a lot off balance. your aura is black and purple.

I see a Eagle flying high and proud, maybe your spirit animal.

I see a demon with horn and a hoodie on just looking at me, i asked if there are any spirits with you and thats who showed up, maybe Belial, o also keep getting the name “Hangig” maybe another demon with you.

Anybody up or a trade?

1 Like

I’m back bitches!!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Anyways i want to trade. Just do a general scan on me. Anything that comes to mind is very much welcomed.

2 Likes

@FantomGirl
I called forth the spirit of the business model I’ve been trying to invest in in order to make money.

“Retail Arbitrage”

I need some help in order to improve my process and manifest more money. I need to know how I can find better products.

I’ll trade.

1 Like

Sure… Sounds good @Epsilon_The_Imperial
I will get to you as soon a possible :wink:

1 Like

Trades?

Im awake and in the mood to do something.

I get the apperance of a woman running feverishly on a path, shs is tired and winded, but has no intention of slowing, her face is determined, this is simply a part of her workout. She turns up the volume and picks up the pace.

Behind her, a small army of grotesque demons struggles to catch up, but they are proud of her successes.

She glances over her shoulder, and her eyes flash white before she continues running.

1 Like

@ everyone scan me and I’ll return back l8

Idk like one if you guys don’t mind I can trade message from one of my masters I’m still working on other things I feel kinda weak n useless compared to everyone else who seems so much more out of my league
I have only been able to hear and I can sense them when I’m in a room. Butthatsit. Lol

“He seeks money but to know what it is that is to be sought brings about the truth of what needs to be gained. I am summoned to the beings to whom are in need of assistance with certian things.” Retail Arbitrage (he or she or it) channeled this.
“The products you seek will be found when you understand that money will be given when hard work equates to discovery of lots of money.” My higher self.

I am seeing you struggle with finding a method to gain money. But i see that you include a spirit in your rituals.
But i am getting the sense that you are missing something that would allow for more money to come forth.
I think you need to look at all of the different ways of obtaining money… Look on balg and check out different spirits who specialize in this field. Combine certian methods together and have multiple spirits work together (make sure they are okay with working together in the first place).
This will assist you but just be open yo different things.

I hope this helps.

1 Like

I see you with black wings. A dark and deathly energy surrounds you. You look as if you are continually put through hell. But it seems like you are strong enough to push through it and that you become stronger each time.

But i can see that you have much power and are along the lines of a warrior but yet not quite the epithet of what a warrior truly is.

But i see that your aura is a dark red to black color at this moment.