Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

haha im glad you like the reading, i do have a affinity for the number three you’re right about that. id love to give a deeper one back as well

1 Like

Sure I’ll pm you, another thing I’m so grateful for your help. Somehow everything is back into its place seems like nothing but “short of any miracles”, now I’m have direct access to my gods and demons too.

And the fucking parasite thing went off from my astral permanently.

1 Like

Scan me mommy

1 Like

Esp on da chakra

1 Like

you got it hun:

I see a woman in a dress made of the forest and the sea. she has a crown made of branches and there is a bright divine light pulsating from behind her almost like it follows her around.

I see a spear made of a golden metal and black ridge, i looks like a boar hunting spear

Kinda like this, it is powerful and is radiating intense energy, maybe demonic.

I also see a small rodent, maybe a gerbil or such, i feel it might be a spirit animal or guide.

I feel the presence of Hekate calling to you, Satan as well. i feel the prescience of the Angels Uriel and Micheal with you.

Your Aura is a bright green with mixes of red and black, you are conflicting with dissensions and dont know what path to take, i feel you should take them all and not worry about such minute things.

Your third eye, Heart and, Solar plexus Chakras are off so take care of that

kk bby

Your crown Chakra is very active and strong, your sacral on the other hand is weak atm. you have a blockage on the left side of your abdomen and on your right wrist and left knee.

I see a woman sharpening a sword, its bright outside and it looks like it is a outside forage, she looks like she enjoys what she is doing and it may be her job. she if strong from years at the forage and scars from many a fights.

I Hear the Echo of the word “Kali” so try calling her to you.

I also see a fish, it is in the ocean and looks like a see bass or any other regular sized bony fish

1 Like

The great Kali is trying to reach me? Interesting. Thanks bby

1 Like

No prob mija

1 Like

Any up for a scan swap?

I’ll work on them and you know why Uri is there :relaxed: it’s official. Hekate and Michael I can understand but Satan? Hmmm

There rest of the stuff is surprising as well.

I’ll return after class.

1 Like

Yesss! Glad it was accurate.

From what I’ve seen when I scanned you it looks like you will have a time out from magick if you go too hard at it. There wont be any bad consequences, however two weeks without any magickal workings could be considered bad if youre addicted :sweat_smile: what im trying to say is it wont be your choice if you do burn yourself out, you will just be done with it for a while. Scan me back when you get some rest :wink:

1 Like

Can anyone scan me plzz

I am not available to return scan rn but I’d like to trade 2 or more scans. Emphasis on entities near me and those who might be trying to contact me. I will return back when I wake up xoxo

1 Like

That’s interesting.

trade scans???

1 Like

Hello! I’ll pm it to you

I sense a lot of female energy trying to help you out I believe its Aphrodite, although we never met so not 100% sure how her energy feels, but thats the name that came into my head.

1 Like

Scan swap?

1 Like

@OnionKnight Hey, do u still want to swap?

1 Like

I’d love a scan. I’ll do my best if we swap.

1 Like