Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

Since the last scan I see you need some rest, youre overworking yourself again, BUT you accomlished the goal you were trying to accomplish, youre hiding your real feelings but its not stopping you, you view it as a positive skill, I see a lot of magical workings being done the outcome of them will be really impressive and overall positive.

1 Like

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
correct btw :*

1 Like

Awesome! Im glad im getting better and better at it :wink: scan back?

1 Like

i saw you and a female on a ferris wheel and then suddenly it goes on fire. I see a horus eye behind you and mostly sun energy. Then I see a snake battling a stallion in the middle of nowhere. Your chakras are fine except solar plexus kinda jacked up…

Sorry I just did a lot magick stuff today my read might be poop tier

1 Like

Its great Tattersail, thank you! I will let you know as soon as I decode it :wink: nice chackra scan bonus :smile: its correct

Edit: youre at least the third person that told me about that sun energy around me…

1 Like

Trade scan anyone?

Any could read me? I’ll trade as soon as I can.

scan and swamp anyone??

2 Likes

Sure!

1 Like

Fields of gold surrounds you. You walk on them so peacefully but, at the same time, spreading fear while you are walking. It seems you are protected by a female goddess (Can’t see her, but feels her aura… Looks and feels like fire)

1 Like

thnks anything particilar you want to look

1 Like

I hope to be accurate with you. Could you do a deep read, please?

1 Like

yes it was good…

i see an image of ADAM Weishpt (founder of illumanati) …owl and words “initiation into mysterious” …

if that does not resonate tell me i will repeat it the same hour tomorrow

1 Like

Not at all, except for the word “initiation”

1 Like

mmhhh shall i give you a rune reading instead
:smiley:

1 Like

That would be great!

1 Like

just 5 minutes

1 Like

Okie dokie!

1 Like

@Lachdan1832

okay … 1. overview of the situation…SOL rune…the force of the sun it represent awakening and energy…it promises victory and protection but also it advice on balance between light and darkness

1. challenge you are facing…NAUD rune it shows obstacle on your path which can be overcomed by the great self sacrifice, strenghth and seeing the pain as a reason of rebirth to something far greater

2. advice…KEN rune …fire and energy…that is using your will and energy as a driving source…as power is great but it should be used with control…

i hope it may resonate on you a little bit…:smiley:

1 Like

Perfect! 100% accurate! Thank you!

2 Likes