Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

I agree i overworked my chakra
Im not working with Belial atm, worked with him briefly in the past, maybe I should again

Any idea on who might tried to harm me? I dont have any enemy that I know of

2 Likes

Scan back?

I’ll start i sense some time of sickness, could be a cold, could be more serious, most likely it’s an emotinal block in your chackra system that causes you to isolate yourself, your psychic skills are getting stronger however and after some type of sacrifice on your part you end up stronger than before and emerge victorious over the things that are keeping you down. It looks like the magick saved you. In the near future your finances will get way better, you become more socially savvy and finally happy.

Let me know if it checks out.

1 Like

Just a sec I wil try to find out. But according to he flow of energy around you whatever is blocking you will stop after Belials intervention.

1 Like

So it started with your alchemical transformations, due to your work you began to change internally which in turn increased your drive, you had plans to increase income. there are non magical people in your life who you are close to, but because of the nature of your relationship, you allow their feelings about you to influence you. It looks like that created a small gap in your usually strong aura that a bad entity is trying to use to get to you and his plans are going after your source of income. I couldn’t get who or what it is, but my guess is its something that you would normally just step over and never notice because of its small power, but its trying to use the opportunity to f*ck with you.

2 Likes

At present time you're facing delays and frustrations, anger of obstacles probably on your magick progression (?). Your current challange is to be grateful and containt of what you have right now. Failed to do this you will be facing depression, anxiety and despair, in which you may be facing already. You will be facing a spiritual transition soon so that you can leave an unbenefitial situation, but right now you're hesitant to do it. If you do choose to change, you will begin a new journey and discover new power, passion that once lost will be back, if you refuse to change, paranoia will be your nightmare. The cards advice you to buckle up and man up, because the change is needed and you should be welcoming it with open arms. Do not escape from this. New opportunities will come and influence your decision. Your biggest fear is commitment. Right now the cards is showing that the world is not in your favor unless you choose change.

1 Like

This is…actually makes sense. Thank you a lot. If you want anymore scan/read anything specific just @ me

2 Likes

I would say 80% accurate, which is quite a lot. I will scan a person I owe since yesterday back, and I’ll come back to you, sweetie.

1 Like

@Epsilon_The_Imperial Now I will proceed with your scan:

I see that after a time of excess of energy - the storm- now everything seems settled, still. Silent. Or this is what it appears to be. Further instability is going to come. Something (as an entity) you have called is looking for you back. I see some chaos. Lack of hope, maybe frustration. Emptiness, and abyss, a black hole.
Be careful, I have the feeling something/someone is trying to parasite you.

I see thirst of knowledge.
You seem anxious to arrive to your goal, but you seem to not proggress.
Look around and take some time off from the toxicity that has been around you.
A sign is going to appear in front of your very own eyes. Listen to what it has to tell you.
Let it guide you.

1 Like

Im open for more trades

Damn Tattersail, you’re good. Amazing even. You hit the nail on the head. I was wandering if you can pick up on all my heasitatuon towards this fast approaching change I had planned but as you said I just need to do it or the consequences will not be pretty… Thank you so much, especially for honesty you are a great magickian. Hat off to you :wink:

1 Like

OMFG you’re too kind!

1 Like

Thank you so much NoxLotus it checks out with what Tattersail said as well, I am worried about it as you can see :wink: thanks for great advice!

@God
Can you scan me? I need a message from my Golden Godself on what to do with the situation I’m in now.

Is any able for scan me? I’ll swap as soon as I can. Thank you!

anyone wanna scan me? or trade? thanks

@Tattersail
I’ll trade. I just want your help. I’ve been thinking lately that I would rather want to ascend by myself and with my own workings with nature rather than working with spirits.

To be honest, I feel that it would be easier, but I got afraid because of the potential loneliness and pain coming from the doubts that I could do it all myself.

I just want you to read my connection to Source, and to be honest with what Source is advising me to do.

I just want to be in control of how I ascend, not feel pulled around.

1 Like

“Ascending without spirits is almost impossible and a harder path than what you’ve been through right now. Without their help you cannot connect to me”

“We are all one, just scattered around”

“Take control of your destiny, child, don’t let the current wash you away, be the current. Don’t be a slave, be the master. This is all possible without having to be pulled around”

Is all I get

But Source, I don’t understand. What have I been talking to within myself the entire time?
@Tattersail

1 Like

“Listen to the quiet old man whispers and you will get your answer”

1 Like