Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

I’ll pm you

1 Like

Scan about my present and future powers?

1 Like

If any could scan me, I’ll do a scan back.

I swear if he is he just got super cool

This is correct, though all three come into play in making my me-ness.

2 Likes

Sure.

You’re currently a hooded figure, seemingly related to mystery, with bony fingers and a scroll with you. It seems you are recovering from something, and need time to heal up, as you are missing a few pieces. Take this time to regain your strength, because you will need it in the near future.

Mind giving me a read @Arcane?

Yin-based, slightly fiery. Since last we spoke last time the fire part of you got stronger, as can be evidenced by the marking on the right side of your face. It’s probably not physical, but it might be a sign of struggle. You’ve come to a point where you’ve realized the role of service, and the keys of power, but you’re haivng some trouble keeping your embers alight. Stay strong, because believe me that’s what you are.

Obviously I’m not doing this for free, so both you and @itsnathanm7 should return the favor.

1 Like

Now now you should know me well enough to know I would return the favor.

I see your circle in the forest still. The mushrooms and stones. But something has changed. It moves in and out of vision kinda like coming into frequency in and out …
Feels like it’s apart of two worlds. And shifts between them.

Feels like your keeping alot to yourself. Not sharing too much information.
There’s something else. Fire but more like lava in the cracks of the ground I feel all the elements at once … a thunderstorm , lava, wind and the earth cracks.

It’s alot of energy being raised. There are words carried on the wind. Something is going to happen soon.

I’m just lost my mom and step dad a month ago in a head on collision so it’s been struggle to the extreme for obvious reasons and private reasons

Ive been working with invisiblility amd taking your advice about detaching from humanity. Just slowly. It’s hard.

Decay and knowledge huh? I’ll have to scry.

Yeah . Ever since our last talk nothing is the same anymore… I’ve lost and gained a lot.

Will do.

Returning your reading in private. Thank you I appreciate it

Good evening. Could anybody scan me? I’ll scan back. Thank you!

I’ve been reading your scans and they look plenty of details. I like the way you do your scans. Could you scan me deeply, please? @Eye_of_Ra

That is so cool

No one else took the opportunity to take you up on your offer so i will.

I see you wearing a black cloak. Your aura is brown. You have your hands in your pocket. Hood of the cloak is up. You look at the ground as you walk. I see that you walk through the streets of New Orleans at night while it is raining.
You walk along the sidewalk of a street and you eventually find a store or building you were looking for.
You enter it and i see that it is an occult store. With books, candles, incense, gemstones and other things.
You are looking for something specific.
You scan the section of journals and turn up one with an inverted pentagram on it. You put it back and keep searching.
I don’t see much further but you aren’t able to find what you want.
But during that time i heard this, “Long lost soul.” As if you were searching for a long lost soul in the occult store.

Edit: You seemed to be sad about something. Or depressed about something. (I felt this as you were walking in the rain).

@FantomGirl
I see a toad…
within a empty void, A new presence appears and it’s more chaotic and fierce in its energy.
The presence engulfs the toad and mergers with it.
It then becomes and omnipotent being, The void.

1 Like

Thank you @wolfinsheepsskin

1 Like

I will but it will have to be tomorrow … I have some witchy plans for tonight :slight_smile:

1 Like

Amazing! Have a great witchy night! @Eye_of_Ra

1 Like

Any able to give me a scan?