Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

@KingOfHearts616 yes.

Awesome, Iā€™ll work on yours right away.

Interesting, youā€™ve changed.

The carrion bird is a symbol of yours. You function as a keeper of the dead and a hunter of men. Your colors are purple, black and orange.

As for your practice, I feel that slow progress is being obtained.

1 Like

Yes! I want to trade. Just give me few mins

But of course. I couldnā€™t simply claim to be a predator anymore. It wasnā€™t enough. As for my practice, Iā€™m simply not asking the right questions yet.

Youā€™ve changed as well, dear brother. Your animal lands on my finger in the form of a large grey moth. Colours i see from you are orange, yellow, grey and purple. Three of your chakras need attention, if you wish I will pm which ones to you. You spend much time with the element of air. I smell it off you. Earth too, in the light fragrence of flowers.

You seem to be comfortable in your craft at the moment. Like a roost.

Sure letā€™s chat.

Iā€™m no expert, so if I get stuff wrong let me know :). Darkness surrounds you, I feel that you are super protected. I also get that you got what it takes to perform spells for others (business wise). Idk why I keep seeing a dark veil covering you.

That probably means something doesnā€™t want you seeing a lot or too much.

1 Like

Wanna trade?

1 Like

Give me a few mins

Ok, so I get a lot of element of airā€¦ Graveyardā€¦ Necromancy. The picture got clearerā€¦ you standing in a graveyard on the right hand a skull, on the left hand athame/sword. Surrounded by many spirits, demons waiting for you to give orders or begin ritual? You are an adept, wise, knowledgeable. Tall. Thatā€™s what I could get

1 Like

Hehe. Thank ya kindly. Accurate from what I can tellā€¦ Now for your readingā€¦

1 Like

I see you walk the path of the pagan and the warrior. Earth surrounds you. Deep greens and browns dance in your aura. You are a night creature however. Vampyrism perhaps?

1 Like

On point. I do love the night. As for
Vampirism Iā€™ve looked into it, but donā€™t know much about it.

Iā€™d suggest looking into it. If needed I can send a tutorial in pm

1 Like

That would be awesome ! Thank you :slight_smile:

Alright i will get to you soon.

Hey if anyone could scan me that would be great. :slight_smile: Thanks

Sure

@FantomGirl trade ?!
Anyone?!

1 Like