Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

Sure… Later today though.

1 Like

Thanks for the reading… I loved it.

1 Like

Yo can i get a scan?

anyone want to trade? @FantomGirl @Zeinaa

1 Like

Any one wanna trade scans?

I see a woman, disgusted to the point of throwing thing, extreme exasperation is evident from trying to get people to listen but being ignored and being forced to watch them give themselves over to ruin before coming back and either not understanding what happened or blaming you for their current state.

Sure

1 Like

“Heshahth… The one the ascended.” I hear faintly.

But i see two ascended masters around you. They are helping you to attain godhood to become an ascended master.

2 Likes

I see a yellow dragon flying with you sitting on it. You ha e blond hair done up with a red bow tie. You have big blue eyes and seem happy and child like while riding the dragon.
I believe Lilith is calling you or you are already working with Lilith.

2 Likes

give me a sec to return @FantomGirl @anon72564005

1 Like

First thing that comes to mind is a spirit that wants to truncate your ascent, or that someone sent it, especially since it’s all related to magick. Another thing that comes to mind is lighting a road opener candle/uncrossing. I get glimpses of you with clenched fists, super angry, and a barrier. Fair skin (idk if I’m right?). Trade?

1 Like

looking to be scanned!

Hm, so its either trial or attack.
~A test if im willing to do whats needed no matter how many blockages stand in my way,
or an attack by a rhp douche that i recently met.

In both cases, i shall draw from anything that oddly has come into my mind in recent time.

The old ones.
The hymn by vkjehannum, drawing in all sorts of hell.
That challenge i just read, by kendal.

.:. About the trade, i will attempt tarot again, and try to sense stuff,
so at least some hints will come up -give me 20 minutes.

1 Like

my friend V.K is alll over the place lmfaooo

2 Likes

(°O° ’ )dont tell me, that you made the video about slaughtering nature spirits?

@Maca_W

Sorry ,took me longer -im done in a few moments

The main reading:
.:.About the topic (life and magic)
Giving and taking is ballanced, either does nothing of weight/significance happen,
or both sides keep winning around the same.
~When you use your talents to fulfill a need, or when your need supports a talent, then there is a profit.
Keep doing readings, it might be something i myself neglected, but if you fight for others, their opponent will sharpen your blade. KEEP DOING IT.
.:. What might help:
Do what you do for different reasons.
(like instead of occaisonal curiosity, do readings as a serious exercise of your known and unknown skills)
Focus, relax. The approach and your investment/commitment will determine your success or its range.
.:. What might hinder:
Be more invested in the community, find the general link, learn how to see (real) and interpretate the synconicities.
“Luck is when things work consistently, its when your will and gods will is one.”
.:. Possible outcome:
Invest in it! Bet highly on this singular card!
The quest will keep your energies flowing steadily.
.:. Possible outcome:
Dare throwing the dice, and you might gain a state were nothing of greater importance is missing.

Random? thoughts:
A blindingly white scenery, old buildings, a tram rail in the middle of the street,
a gestalt walking towards me, as it gets hit by a absurdly out of place car, she stands up and continues to move foreward, keeps moving in a calm fashion, and smiles. The hair something between shoulders and elbows in length, and hasel nut brown hair.

1 Like

Tadah! :smile_cat:

EDIT: oh shit… it might seem like a cheap trick to present all this…
but the issue is: thats the odd actuality of what i received… ~(°_° ’ )~
Aha…this obvious in-your-face type of message …(=_= ’ )

2 Likes

Holy molly!!! I do have hazel brown hair! And thank you very much for the reading. I appreciate all the time you took.

And as for you, I do see a barrier, but not from the gods. Yet, this can be an opportunity for a breakthrough. “Uncrossing” “unbinding” “road opener” “cut the ropes with blades” “return to
Sender” that’s what I keep getting

1 Like

Hm, ok ~it seems to me, that “challenges” is a overstatement for some of these things,
but i sure could use that stuff, prior to asking gods to assist me, then i would write that intent, create a sigil, put my “lightning” on it and lay that thing on my transmitter.

1 Like

So I’ve been back for a little while now. I’d temporarily took some time off from entities and the occultism I am familiar with, to pursue Tao teachings with a fresh perspective. But intuition nags at me, not to cut out everything and to continue practicing divination while exploring Tao.

SO WE GOT A TAROT DECK SON

Daemon’s Tarot cards, made by Ariana Osborne if I recall correctly. I’ve done some preliminary reads on self and some others, but now I’d like to practice on individuals I may not be entirely familiar with :wink:

Id like to take three requests. Reads will begin in two hours when I am available again.

2 Likes