Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

Sure, got any questions?

Pm me your first name and the initial of your last name

1 Like

Why?
I donā€™t think for a scan you need that

1 Like

It makes it easier for me, but itā€™s all good I did a read rn idk how accurate it is though.
I keep seeing a timeline of a shadow figure looking for something lost, I think it might be a relationship or you lost someone in some sense. Iā€™m getting the vibe it was romantically. It doesnā€™t feel recent, it feels like itā€™s been harboring for a while.
Iā€™m not getting a patron god, but I see a larger version of you looking over you, which is what Iā€™d assume is your god form.
ā€œAttractionā€ and ā€œInstrumentā€ keep popping up in my head, so it leads me to believe that you believe in yourself as controlling your ultimate reality and not leaving it in anyoneā€™s or any gods hands.

Your energy is yellow/white, almost electric.

Aha that couldā€™ve all been a misread cause itā€™s my first time, any accuracy?

1 Like

At some extent it was accurate.
Itā€™s quite impressive if you are doing it for first time.

Well done, keep it up

1 Like

Haha Really? I appreciate that.
Wanna give me one

1 Like

What kind of shadow?

Was it spirits or human ?

1 Like

Iā€™m pretty sure it was you

I did see a big 8 and it was popping out from mindā€™s eye, energy seems to be imbalanced in heart chakra, you need to work on that.

I do sense a fear around you. Once you work on the heart chakra, this fear will be gone.

The reason for this fear was some bird, more specifically it was a eagle eye(may be vulture), with green eyes.
But it was watching you now and then.

1 Like

Huh thatā€™s weird. Heart chakra feels weird at this exact moment, so thatā€™s pretty spot on, but the rest of it idk.

Iā€™ve always had a connection with the infinity symbol and that might be the 8. Idk about the vulture and all that though, what it would be metaphorical for.

Thanks though man pretty interesting

1 Like

Actually wait, I think I get it

I think the vultures Hecate because sheā€™s been staying in my heart and working on that chakra, sheā€™s described as having green eyes and also connected with spiritual symbols of crows and vultures.
I think thatā€™s what it is tbh!

1 Like

I think you have to unlock and allign the chakras and make energy to flow freely at pattern of 8, which makes infinity too.

I am happy that it resonated with you

1 Like

Entities will help us at their best, but we also do our internal work to reap rewards

1 Like

Thanks for the read man, pretty spot on

1 Like

@Maca_W I donā€™t think so haha I can feel the ā€œelectricityā€ no communication tho the best Iv gotten is King Beliel to say ā€œIā€™m hereā€ and then connection cut off lol

1 Like

And I tried to scan you, I got a green snake biting someoneā€™s skin :joy::snake:donā€™t think thatā€™s relatable so much

2 Likes

Could anyone scan me ? Canā€™t trade tho, divination is not my thingy.

Can anyone just real quick sense which entity is around me, or you could just sense the type of energy, which would be okay, too?

1 Like

Me? Snake biting someoneā€™s skin. Spot on, actually.

1 Like