Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

My advice is a bit skewed towards my patron Goddess, but you need to stop harboring your old ways and allow them to fade. Allow death to come to that which must pass on and move forward.

An old attachment has been rotting and festering, you’ve spent too much time nurturing that which should have died years ago.

Embrace change, allow new life into your being.

Change is hard, but it must be done. You know of what I speak.

2 Likes

Yeah… I see wings a lot with people.
Apparently they are extensions of the shoulder chakras.

Blue wings can symbolize what a blue aura would symbolize.

1 Like

Thank you… I will do that now.

1 Like

Dark and mysterious, sexy and dangerous. Oh wait, no, that’s my dating profile.

Calm is true, not calm is also true. I’m more like a river whose calm on the surface but a current beneath. One that river pirates fear.

Shemyaza. Indeed.

Yeah, Papa Legba seems way off for what I get from/for you.

1 Like

Okay cool.

Papa legba seems way off? Who were you thinking more of then? @anon451302

That didn’t come to me. Sorry.

1 Like

Its alright

Some one scan me pls? Im not a professional at scanning and if u want one back be warned you will be my 2nd scan ever :man_shrugging::heart:

2 Likes

whats a spirit scan?

I’ll give it a try! You’d be my second official scan.
Artist, teen? I get a feeling of blood rituals, very dark energy, mysterious. I get a feeling that Azazel is with you. Lots of experimenting.

1 Like

Haha bro havnt worked with Azazel no blood rituals as of now but hey u got the “artist” and teen correct so it’s still a good thing :sweat_smile::heart:️mysterious energy is possible because Iv been hearing binaural sounds without any music from a electronic device and everytime I meditate the sides of my eyes feel as if lights are flickring lol… Gonna look into that now and I’m busy as of now I will surely scan you just not now

3 Likes

Hey!
I wanna be the third, kindly, scan me.

3 Likes

it’s when you link to a person to check their energy bodies, also if they have spirits and such around them. Scanning can get more elaborate depending on the scanner’s psychic abilities.

1 Like

ok

when you link to a person you just have to think about them right?

1 Like

Essentially, yes.

ok

Trade scan?

1 Like

could someone give me a spirit scan please? i can try to give you a scan but there is a high chance i wont get anything.

1 Like

Can someone please scan me? It’s urgent. Thank you so much in advance :heart: