Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0

Trade scan anyone?

Can someone scan me?I want to marry amaymon, but I’m always with another spirit in my mind, who would be around me? I’m confused.

Can someone scan me, pm me first though.

Can someone do a scan for me regarding Lucifer? I find myself thinking about him for no reason, just wondering what it may be for?

Someone scan me please!

Yeah me too, I dont want to be ‘scan greedy’ but you gave me the initative :grin:
Also I dont think I can ‘swap’ today as Im feeling drained and unwell. So if anyone gets anything they wanna share /sense I would be really greatful.
Have a great day GodlessEndeavor :muscle:

is it common for someone to ask for a scan directly after another?

Ello Everyone, Swap?

Yes. Some people live in this thread and do nothing but scanswaps with one another literally for hours. When I first came, I did scans but then several people didn’t hold up their end.

ok, that sucks, but some people are like that. thanks for the input.

I was wondering if someone would scan me.

Swaps?

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and right doing there is a field. I’ll meet you there. When the soul lies down in that grass the world is too full to talk about.

It’s a Rumi poem, but he says it’s for you and you’ll understand it well.

That’s adorable :heart: Yeah I understand it

Cool cool. He had another one to share and I was like, “seriously man?”

Haha didn’t know he liked poetry, what was it if you don’t mind me asking? Also, would you like a scan too?

“when you see your beauty you will be the idol of yourself.”

I think that is about self love. He does like poetry, even if he doesn’t write it or whatever.

If you like, you can.

@Samnu Relatable. I sometimes dont like my appearance.

Anyway, your scan. I hear a male voice saying “Be strong.” But not in a soft tone, more like a firm tone. Then the name Belial came to mind. Then I get a cloaked figure standing at a small fire outside, throwing something in. It’s night time, and for some reason I think it might be a ritual.

You’re very pretty, and I know pretty. Obviously, Lucifer does as well. Fist bumps Lucifer

Nice scan. Thanks, ma’am.