Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

Haha didn’t know he liked poetry, what was it if you don’t mind me asking? Also, would you like a scan too?

“when you see your beauty you will be the idol of yourself.”

I think that is about self love. He does like poetry, even if he doesn’t write it or whatever.

1 Like

If you like, you can.

@anon451302 Relatable. I sometimes dont like my appearance.

Anyway, your scan. I hear a male voice saying “Be strong.” But not in a soft tone, more like a firm tone. Then the name Belial came to mind. Then I get a cloaked figure standing at a small fire outside, throwing something in. It’s night time, and for some reason I think it might be a ritual.

2 Likes

You’re very pretty, and I know pretty. Obviously, Lucifer does as well. Fist bumps Lucifer

Nice scan. Thanks, ma’am.

1 Like

Can i get a scan please:)

May I get a scan please?

is it possible for someone to scan me to see if i am actually depressed?

If you do nothing but assess each other and nothing else, how do you expect to ever evolve? It’s like guys at the gym flexing for each other 80%/working out 20% instead of working out 99%/shower 1%.

1 Like

Can anyone give me a entity scan? Specifically regarding Aphrodite

Hello friends. Would anyone like to try and scan me ? I have never had it done before and I am very interested after reading a lot of this thread.
Sadly I don’t know how to do a scan for someone else. I can and will try my best to do so though.
So if anyone wants to please comment back on here or you can message me. I would really appreciate it. Also, if not that’s okay too.

I will give you a cookie if you scan me hehe :heart:️:cookie: but honestly tho iv been going thru shit for the last 2 weeks a scan would be highly appreciated :heart:️:pray:

Trade scan?

Idk about you working with goddesses, but you have a lot of attachments on you. I don’t know if I’d kneel at her alter like that.

1 Like

Are u still online? I can trade u.

1 Like

Yup

I did saw a big bird, which was like a huge vulture, and which was In the corner and was never frightened and ready to fight with you or whoever challenging him or her.

I’m having some vibe that you working with lucifer or Lilith?

More I think it’s Lilith.

Trade anyone?

1 Like

I’m not really sure what a scan is. Lol but I like the word free.

Sure, be advised that I’m going through some interesting stuff, so whatever you get off of my scan should be very, very interesting.

I see someone, a female I think, standing in front of a fake facade of a beautiful landscape. The landscape is drawn beautifully onto a sheet which is suspended on a brick wall. The woman is holding paints and Chalk in her hands and looking down, not in sadness, but maybe in contemplation.

2 Likes