Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

Well… I evoked the Phenomenology of Spirit a while back. In it, contains a part of Hegel’s soul.

I would like to see what Hegel/ the Phenomenology have to say about my own yearning for ascent and knowledge.

2 Likes

I am on it captain :sailboat:

2 Likes

#readme?

1 Like

“His yearning is that of a natural cause and effect. It pulls at him and towards him. He seeks it as wise old ones do. But he knows the hardships to attain it and truly become it. These hardships go a long way into rediscovering the soul. As far as he knows he is already a god waiting to attain something more. But onto what he wants.
He wants more than simplicity… More than just the thought of attainment. But the mere being of being this attainment. This enlightenment will be the best cause and effect for him. He will see it and he will take it without warning and he will instnatly become it without knowing. Becoming what he has always wanted. And i leave you with that… For now.” This is the Hegel speaking or that of which you wanted me to channel.

1 Like

Trade scan?

Thank you @FantomGirl. :heart:

1 Like

Can I have a scan please?
See if you can sence what’s around me :smirk:
Or what where my body needs healing~
Thank you :heart:

@Eye_of_Ra how are you?

2 Likes

I’m ok . Holding up. Thanks for checking on me. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wanna give me a scan? :grin:

@Micah
Can you scan me please, I’m working on something and I want to see if you can sense it. Or… can you see where I need healing

1 Like

@OnionKnight
Doing a Rune Working or something with your Heart Chakra to heal Emotionally?

Your Solar Plexus chakra needs some work. But past that you good.

I sense youre working in your third eye as well

2 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

I am learning the runes, I been accepting things in my life and letting shit go.
I am forming a layer of protection that’s inevitable by everyone but me. I’m still new to it so I’m just seeing how strong it I’d right now

2 Likes

Good shit man

1 Like

Thats wild! Red Suit man…perhaps Lucifer?

1 Like

@Micah
Can you scan me for Hegel’s presence around me?

I want to know. Who is the best philosopher who has advanced the form of Science in the 21st century. Slavoj Zizek?

1 Like

@Micah
I’ll trade scan.

1 Like

@Epsilon_The_Imperial

Hegel is around you (im getting a masculine energy, Angel/Spirit type, Green Aura, Planet of Venus, Servitor of Goddess Venus)

Name sounds Familiar :thinking:

And was that question adressed to me? Lol
For my Opinion?

1 Like

No, for his opinion. Lol.

1 Like

Hegel:

“It is Slavoj Zizek.”

1 Like