Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

Not really just see what you get … don’t force anything just get a real feel

@Eye_of_Ra I saw a number of snakes on your body in the form of tattoos… You seem to have mastered some form of power.
I see you facing the moon utterly mesmerized, stuck in trance you started to chant and a symbol appears upon you forehead around your third eye chakra…
I hear Vepar, and Valac… I thought I heard Cthulhu but Im not sure.
I see emerging from a red rose that then turns black resembling your transformation, and accomplishment. Lucifer appears to you and greets you once you exit this rose.

2 Likes

Perfect , absolutely perfect.

1 Like

Hey how are you doing :heart:

1 Like

Im glad to hear it. @Eye_of_Ra
You mind giving me a scan?

2 Likes

Sure just give me a minute

2 Likes

I see you near woods…

Sort of a berserker. … I see animal skin.
Possible shape shifting.

There’s a fire and the elements have been called …it’s a cool night. The magick rises and blood is streaked across your face.

A ritual for the ancients …perhaps ancestral. .
Celebration … happiness and fun fill the air.

Rejoice.

@wolfinsheepsskin

2 Likes

Sitting on a throne made of serpents. You are coming to realize your true potential. I’m seeing an ethereal crown.

Yes text me @Eye_of_Ra

1 Like

Ill pm you your reading. Trying a new method so give it time.

Also you have a spirit that already follows you or wants to teach you. Turiel is his name. POWERFUL

1 Like

Anyone want to trade?

1 Like

Hi @FantomGirl
What does Turiel wish to help me with?

2 Likes

Let me see.

1 Like

I hear a deep and wonderful voice. This would be Turiel’s voice. He is quite amazing to be honest.
Seems to have much power and energy.

“I am his god the one he wishes ro speak with.” Turiel says.

He has black hair and brown wings. His aura is dark and brown but earthy.
His eyes are yellow.

“I am here to help him with the endeavors that he wishes to embark on.”

1 Like

@FantomGirl
Thank you.
I see into your heart. I see a trememdous amount of love, but I also see a seemingly bruised area, yet the light is still glowing, strong and soft.

Lost love, sometimes you wish there was someone to love you. It’s love you wish you would’ve gotten from others.

Quan Yin chimes in with a smile.
“Love yourself.”

2 Likes

Aww thank you.

Accurate to a T.

2 Likes

Nevertheless… :kissing_heart::hugs::laughing:
:heart:️ you
@FantomGirl
I’ve been thinking about the Phenomenology of Spirit. In it, there is a concept about the substance of all things acting as a subject.

Spirit empties itself out and returns to itself. Only by positing itself as the mere appearance of a thing set against the essence of Spirit can spirit fully be spirit.

In short, in thinking the essence of a thing, the essence becomes the essence of itself. It essentializes its own becoming.

I feel like the forms in which spirit appears to itself are already contained within it, which is why it takes those same forms when it externalizes itself.

My only problem is that I don’t fully understand the necessity of this becoming. What can you see?

1 Like

“The necessity of becoming spirit is to be it. As simple as that is it is what is true. Its the yearning that you humans think of as what the meaning of life is. You strive for that meaning but never attain it.
With the reasoning behind becoming spirit you must look past the forms that you inhabit and see the truth of thine self. You must become it to see it and see it to become it.
It as necessary as you make it. I hope you find solace in that.”
My higher self decided to chime in… Unannounced… Lol

2 Likes

Want more to that @Epsilon_The_Imperial ?

2 Likes