Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

@wolfinsheepsskin mind scanning me now?! I’ll do ur return when I’m home

1 Like

@Zeinaa what im I looking for?

1 Like

See whatever u get … Who’s around me … Anything about future… Anything u get

1 Like

@Zeinaa your scan from yesterday :slight_smile:

For some reason I instantly got the inage of an insect when I thought about you. It looked like a black butterfly. Then I saw the face of someone, it looked like this person was glaring and had hooded eyes. The background was black, and the person seemed to be blending in, so I couldn’t make out hair colour, skin tone, etc. Looked like this person had a perfectly defined nose though. I tried to find out who it was, but then the image of a snake came up.

I see a man but he appears to be covered in all black and wearing a suit… He grabs you and you run up so marble steps, getting ready to get married.
I see a baby born… A girl. I see a job promotion or maybe even just some sort of jump within your income.
Your aura is radiating blue it’s quite beautiful. I see you wearing all white and sitting in a lotus position… You seem at peace. :blush:

1 Like

Yes this is the man… @Zeinaa The snake and beautiful man I always see you with. The man covered in all black.

Anyone want to trade?

2 Likes

Did I ever return your reading? I feel as if I hadn’t?

@itsnathanm7 I’m not sure, i don’t think you did lol

I am so sorry! I was exhausted that day lol. Give me a moment.

1 Like

Okay no problem

1 Like

I see the color green and an odd spiral pattern. Healing and protection are gifts of yours along with divination. Goddesses Diana, Anu and Many would be good gods to look into in regards to yourself.

Also, songbird.

2 Likes

Could anyone connect me with Namath?

Up for a trade ?

1 Like

If you can connect me with namaah :heart:

Solitude is where you’ll find yourself. I spent seven years alone. No dating, no sex. Just alone with myself. Long silences are peaceful. When you learn to be alone in your own world, the answers will start to come.
Attachments are distraction. Soulmates, of course are many, and meant to teach. Twin flames rarely ever meet. People live in a narrative that often doesn’t exist or won’t. It’s self defeating. It’s crucial to learn to deeply love yourself first and foremost to such a degree that the narrative slips away.
Don’t welcome insanity…embrace yourself and find yourself instead, so insanity, fear and searching can take a rest.

3 Likes

Scan trade everyone?

Sure.

Trade?

1 Like

@Eye_of_Ra Sure… Anything in particular?