Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

No rush… I am patient for readings lol.
Not much else… Lmao :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

@FantomGirl scan ?

2 Likes

Sure.

1 Like

Damn i see you with blue wings. A nordic feel to you. Rain and lightning around you.

I feel as if you are connected with the sort of energy that goes with rain and thunder.

2 Likes

@FantomGirl
I see a fiery landscape… I see this samhain aspect you have taken on. You oversee an enormous amount of beings who see you as a god like being.
You being chant and speaking in some sort of tongue…
You then transform into this gigantic demonic like creature, This is the god they perceive you as.
You bless them all… As they praise you, Give you offerings, and energy.
@FantomGirl Trade?!

1 Like

Mmm… I love that scan. I took on this form. So much power behind it and no one has reaped the benefits of it.
I will begin transforming into it more and more.
I will get to you in a second.

1 Like

Your energy is very demonic and i feel it is at that point that you desire it to be.
But i can see you want more and more. (Within due time).

But you are becoming very dark and demonic in energy. Its peaceful for me to see you in this way.

You have black wings and red eyes. A black siloute of a body. Darkness radiating from you.

1 Like

Hmm… :relieved: Everyday I become stronger… Become more of myself.

1 Like

Glad to hear it.

1 Like

But yeah… You’ve come along way since are very first encounter. :blush: I am very proud…
@FantomGirl

1 Like

I am happy you are.
I am glad i have come this far… Soon i will be further along then ever.

1 Like

Yes I can see this… Im coming along to that point as well! :relieved:

1 Like

Glad you could take the ride along. But it’ll cost you a dollar.
Lol.

1 Like

Yes… I am aware. :joy: I have all the dollars I need set aside.

1 Like

Lol alright just making sure you know :wink:

1 Like

You have eyes like a hawk. I’m not totally going to say what I’m doing yet but you’re on the right track.

There was a man dressed in a crazy costume. It was like a clown from AHS ( the president one with the crazy masks ) he was standing by a river flowing of blood. He looks at his own reflection in the lake, his reflection stares back and smiles

2 Likes

I apologize for my impatience. I ask if anyone can read me, in a short time, I think I’m about to go crazy or something like that. I can not reciprocate, except with a sincere thank you from the heart.

2 Likes

Trade scan?

Anyone to give me a scan…

1 Like

@Akhtyahussein I see a star beeming the night sky…
and only it, A blood moon begins to for and this star descends to the ground transforming into a massive wolf.
Your began to transform into a number of beasts as you calling upon the power if this blood moon.
Your aura appears Red, but also purple in color.
That is a subtle but strong combination… Your eyes are two different colors. The left is a blue and the right a green.
@Akhtyahussein
I also saw you as this massive wolf again walking along a lengthy river that was created from your drool. I saw this as you marking your territory, or create new beginnings or life ina way.

1 Like