Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

@Becca want to trade?!

Yeah :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Becca
Shiny yellow ur aura … Someone wiz Pink aura around u "spirit " I feel Aphrodite… I see new path opening for u it’ll change lots of things u seeking to reach… New life gonna be starting wiz broken heart but it’ll be successful after it takes it’s way to heal … Seeing u as queen of the north forest…

@Zeinaa chaotic torrents of red, black and blue. They mix and coagulate. Bolts of lightning. Pretty much a storm of colors.

1 Like

Can I get a scan, please?

1 Like

@luxfero
I’m seeing u struggling to get free from a collar on ur neck… Smth wrong wiz what ur doing …it’s just effects… Go back few steps and u will figure out how to get it right this time…

If u can scan plz do … If not np

1 Like

@Zeinaa I’ll scan you tomorrow, need to sleep

1 Like

Anyone want to trade?

1 Like

again i ask, what kind of things can you scan while scanning someone? (sorry if this might sound rude to anyone its just that no one replied last time i asked.)

Your aura, godform, state of been, anything that can be scanned…you just name it!

1 Like

so someone could scan my chakras and see which ones i should work on? i also wonder my first few scans were, they were like every other scan on here.

2 Likes

Yo can i get a scan?

3 Likes

Can I get a scan?

1 Like

I seen a crow fly on this mans arm. The man was standing on a cliff and was silloate.
The crow starts to cry tears of blood, four hit the floor and purple smoke started to rise from the earth.
A man with a tiki face came from the smoke and spoke to me
" HAHAHAH, You come to the right place! Fire strong, burns like passion. "

2 Likes

@Micah
No need to scan back unless you want.

I see dark black wings and a dark black body and dark black clothes. You are cloaked in darkness. But i banish the darkness enough to see your face.
You have beautiful Cocoa colored skin with red eyes. A wicked grin on your face.
You congratulate me on something…

“Mhmmhmm… Darkness. His emissary. Indubitably Micah. Tell him, watch out.” A male voice says this to me.

1 Like

can someone scan my chakras and tell me which ones i should work on please?

1 Like

Crown chakra… It looks nice and purple. I hear, “Strong, vibrant.”
Your third eye chakra looks okay but i believe it needs some work.
Your throat chakra looks good and healthy.
Your heart chakra is steong and vibrant. Green as ever.
Your solar plexus looks great.
Your sacral chakra is good.
But your root chakra looks a bit dim in energy.

ok thank you.

1 Like

@FantomGirl
Trade?

1 Like

No problem.