Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

@Micah
I am working on understanding philosophy, logic, and the intellect.

How do you see the relation of this to Golden Lightning? Scan trade.

Your aura appears a bright yellowā€¦
I see you within a misty field chanting, Your eyes are completely white and rolled back.
I see rune symbols all around your head in red.
The undead start to come from underneath you, I see them as servents of yoursā€¦ You are becoming quite powerful! :relieved:

Lilith, And Shadow workingā€¦ you need to begin this.
@FantomGirl

1 Like

Im glad you noticedā€¦ :relieved:

1 Like

Interesting.
Thank you.
I have been trying to work in a certian path right now and i love it. I must speak with a spirit before i can contact Lilith for thisā€¦ It seems you are second person who is saying Lilith is calling to me.

2 Likes

I am glad i did.

1 Like

Yes, I spotted the flower she use during the whole processā€¦ Itā€™s a whiteish flower with red tips.
I automatically knew what that meant.

Really Im happy to hear thatā€¦ :blush:

2 Likes

Yesā€¦ Thank you.

An ancient path that is powerful beyond. I hope i can begin working with Lilith on the sideā€¦ We will see.

1 Like

Scan trade?

1 Like

Im pretty sure you cannā€¦ @FantomGirl
Youā€™re Welcome

1 Like

:black_heart:

1 Like

@anon71542185 I see spongebob, You were him.
Repeatedly saying, ā€œIm Ready!, Im Ready!, Im Ready!ā€
Donā€™t take that too literal.
You then melt and fall into the ground which now to me seemed like the underworld or what you see as hell, or the infernal realm. You look like a enormous bull like daemon. And simply just thatā€¦ You kept mumbling in anger, and rage I couldnā€™t quite understand what you were saying.
It all then fades away and I hear Zepar, He wishes to help you and teach you. Call onto himā€¦
Once you do that you shall be given your wings.
They were quite beautiful. Blueish/White wings.
@anon71542185

1 Like

@anon71542185 Are you trading back or did you just want a scan?

Nope I will scanning right now.

1 Like

@Micah?

I did see you a entering palace, which has a big arc. When you are into palace, the path where you are going, I see a big infinity symbol.
I am sensing some demons around you, they are serving you and they are not from goetia.

2 Likes

Nice reading! :ok_hand:t3: @anon71542185

1 Like

Was accurate?
I didnā€™t told about what I have sensed, according to my sensation, brother your energies are balanced and have lot of fire in it.

1 Like

Yes 100 %ā€¦ Accurate.
and yes thank you I knew about my chakras. :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Trade scan ?

1 Like

Can someone give me one?