Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

I’ve worked with Azazel before. I will have to talk to him. When I scanned you I saw a large minotaur on the steps of an ancient greek temple. Inside the temple was a giant satue of a man sitting on a throne. Zues came to mind. Then a bright light shown down from above and engulfed me. When it faded I was in a large domed room that looked like it was made wit white marble. The ceiling had a hole in the top to let te sunlight in. It was very well lit inside however there wasn’t anything in the room. Just a empty room.

1 Like

I gotta say I’m new at scanning but the words that came to me where; your focus is fixed you gotta awaken/ improve(this part wasn’t clear) your god form first

Yeah your right yesterday made a Greek initiation thx

1 Like

Hi!
Could someone please scan me? I’m new to all this.

Go make an introduction~

Welcome @Nuclear_Chamber It is a rule of this forum that all new members must properly introduce themselves, so before asking people for scans, please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick ie what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Could some one scan me? This keeps pulling me… Not sure why

Sorry everyone, I was a little too hasty it seems.
Anyway, if anyone could scan me I’d be incredibly appreciative.

Hey I don’t have much experience. But I could try. I’ve been scanning people for practice, so maybe won’t be 100% accurate. If you want to I scan you. PM me or let me know if you prefer that I post here.

Hello, can someone provide me a scanning of room, possibly in PM?

People are more likely to scan you if it’s a trade and not just a beg and disappear.

I would like for someone to scan me please. There has been a change in my energy recently and it’s frustrating. We can trade if you want to.

Evening… any could scan me?

I’m up to scan you guys. @Darkscorpio @Lachdan1832
But I don’t have much experience, I’ve been scaning to practice. So can’t promise 100% of accuracy.
I’m up for a trade @Elesp
Just PM me.

1 Like

I’m looking for a scan trade.
I need a scan to see if they’re any entities around me.
There shouldn’t be any which is why I’m asking to be sure my banishing worked.

Scan me plz.
I really appreciate

Hey by any chance are you able to scan me too? I’d pm you but I haven’t gotten that privilege just yet lol.

Sure. I’ll pm you.

Can someone read or scan me?

I’ll PM you. @Wanna_BeTheGuy