Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

I tried scanning you, I saw you work with nature a lot you can make things grow , also I’d check your chakras it’s like looking at them there was some kind of darkness ? Idk if that’s good or bad

Mind if I ask where the darkness is. I could say where but that could mess up the answer.

Extending a bit above and below your belly button it’s not circular it’s more raw then neat (the shape I mean)

1 Like

I’ll see what I can do about it, could be my chakra or some gunk that needs to be cleansed. Thank you for telling me.

1 Like

Would someone like to exchange scans ?

1 Like

So like the thread is scans and swaps, if you don’t know how to scan use the search function: Steps to perform scan

No one should be saying they don’t know how if there are guides openly available lol, and maybe learn to before asking for scans in a scan swap thread, it’s like trying to get a scan without having to return the favor.

2 Likes

Since you helped me out I think it’s only fair that I scan you back. Kept hearing there was some sort of ailment focus around your torso area. Saw a huge clump of what look like red mist engulfing you. Apologies if it didn’t scan right but it’s what stood out to me the most.

1 Like

That is accurate (idk about the alignment thing I’ll check it out) thank you

1 Like

I’m a newbie I can’t trade but please would you do a scan?

Swap anyone? I have a blockage/attachment type of thing on the left side of my body.

Was told to ask here. Anyone wanna try scanning me to figure out what my totem animal/ spirit animal is?

1 Like

Can I get a scan please

Anyone up for a trade?

Would anybody here be willing to do an energyscan? I’m currently dealing with entity attachments due to sorcerors any insight would be appreciated.

Scan me anyone

Would anyone be kind enough to do a reading for me? Anyone who needs practise or just wants to help please

Anybody willing to give me a shot? I’ll attempt to do so in return. :heart:

Oh gross nevermind this thread is congested as hell with people asking. runs off to take a salt bath

Would anyone one like to exchange scans.

I saw a pinkish fog. I saw a closed eye. Then a face was formed. It was the face of a gheisha with her eyes closed. She looked like she was having a calm and happy sleep. That’s all I saw

For me? :thinking: