Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

I guess if anyone wants to do a heckin scan, go right ahead, just tell me what’s up.

Scanning/divination in general is my weakest skill, but I guess there’s no time like the present to practice. Just take whatever I find with a grain of salt if you want me to scan you.

Can someone direct me to where I can learn to do this? Please and thank you.

2 Likes

Just search the forum for how to perform a scan. There is a thread on how to do it.

2 Likes

Anyone up for a scan swap?

I’m willing to scan others, willing to trade too .

2 Likes

Welcome @tradingorg77. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

I’ll take a scan

1 Like

I am up for one or two scan swaps if anyone is down.
Any reads on entities around would be sweet if possible, but this is mainly for practice

1 Like

I’ll trade with you. @DormiensDei

2 Likes

There is a circle. It is a clearing in the… woods? Primal. Shamanic underworld.
Two entities are outside watching the person inside of it do a fire dance. The fire on your sticks leaves lines in the air. Twirling, twisting, ascending, descending, you slam the stick into the ground and breathe out fire. End8ng the dance and then beginning again. The entities stay watching, no expression or emotion.
The image changes, hands made of long dark tendrils are playing a piano. The player laughs, enthralled in the dance. The back of the piano opens up, and it is the clearing with the entities and firedancer.

1 Like

I’ll trade with you too.

1 Like

@itsnathanm7 ^^
@tradingorg77 ill get to yours in just a little bit

What would you say it means?

I’ll return shortly

1 Like

@dormiensdei

The energy that is portrayed to me is very King Cobra and venomous with a green-black oozy aura. Like physical poison, it can transform, kill or shut down entire systems. This is brief, but you’re near something related to that kind of energy.

1 Like

@DormiensDei, this Cobra card came up in my pick a card reading.

Id say it means youre following a path, or working that was planned out for you. It wasnt clear if you knew about it, or were just taking part. It also wasnt clear if it was the fire, the circle, or neutrality from the entities keeping them away

Anyone want to scan me?

I can repay the favour with a scan…

Yo i can swap with you but just be aware that i’m very weak at it so take my scan with a grain of salt!

1 Like

Yes go on, please scan away… everyone has to start somewhere…