Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

:grinning: I agree with that too… “Asking my inner self”…:wink: I’m working on that …thanks…

1 Like

@Xag_darklight Could you scan me.

Let’s do a trade

1 Like

I do not know how to scan.

Anyone wanna trade

Its really easy and it can help with your physic senses
Here’s your scan :

“meditate more, don’t force but flow through it,”
I see a monk meditating rivers and leafs by wind pass by
The monk seems to force

I hear

“don’t force but flow”

1 Like

You may not need a vanishing ritual btw

1 Like

Anyone wanna trade

1 Like

me

Sure, take a shot

1 Like

i see a swrilling black hole swrilling darkness and dark blue energies i hear “abaddon abaddon abaddon” i see vultures feeding upon dead you are about to start new beginnings in life and in personal growth,and realise your limiltess potencial,step to it

1 Like

Now is a good time to attract abundance and prosperity. I see hawks. Spirit encourages you to give for your goals. This is a time for action rather than deliberation. Move with speed and patience.

1 Like

acurate thank you

1 Like

Anyone care to trade?

1 Like

lets do the trade

1 Like

Scan?

1 Like

@Xag_darklight sorry for the wait. I see a fisherman with his rod reading a book, I can’t make out anything on the book, but it’s shiny and silver. The fisherman is reading it when I see the rod get pulled. The fisherman really knows what he’s doing, reel, relax, reel, relax, then a giant golden fish comes up and the fisherman is still calm as ever bringing it to the boat. I asked if there was any message and all of a sudden a Whirlpool starts under the fisherman and his boat but he’s still calm as the whole ship collapses and we’re going down. There’s a atlantisesque dome at the bottom and once I get calmer we’re there and a voice rings “steady patience will achieve your goals”

1 Like

Do you know how to scan @Ggley4ndx ?

1 Like

thank you

i see someone walking and entering a place with dark forest he looks confused and a bit scared i hear “dont be afraid to walk in darkessss ssss” “get to my boat and the empires beyond men would be shown”

i see a cult calling belial and i hear them chanting his name
they are on a pentagram circle and the 4 magician are all on black robes