Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

Can anybody give me a scan?

Hello will anyone give me a scan please?

Scan?

Trade?

Anybody up for a trade? Iā€™ve recently had the name VALEFOR appear in what I think may be a foreign thought, but Iā€™d like to know if Duke Valefor is indeed trying to make contact with me.

@thestrangescientist Sure! :slight_smile:

I keep getting what looks like a diamond shape around you, with the vertices ending in little spheres that glow with a dull pinkish-blue light. The edges of the diamond shape are the only indicator of its presence, but it isnā€™t wireframe- it looks more like a predator cloak outline of some kind of still, clear fluid more than a wireframe or drawn shape; it has substance to it.

The word ā€˜VALEFORā€™ rubs against one of the horizontal vertices of the diamond, although the word is tilted vertically, with the bottom of the letters making contact with you. It makes a sound that I break down into two pieces of metal sliding against each other, as well as two frequency tones that are slightly different resonating together- like theyā€™re overlapped.

To me, it feels like you havenā€™t tried to initiate contact with Valefor, but that something about you/whatā€™s going on in your life that attracted the guy- I get the sense that itā€™s more like you two are resonating because of what feels like similarity of spirit, and he noticed the connection first. Thatā€™s all I can make of it, so Iā€™d say he is trying to talk! :slight_smile:

Wanna trade Mr. @qayos

Hello everyone.
I have just arrived on this forum and I would please like to request a scan. I have no idea how these things work so I thank you for any light you might be able to bring me on this matter. I feel there is a family/personal curse Iā€™ve struggled under all my lifeā€¦
Thank you again

1 Like

It was weird like looking through your eyes I see a bathroom, but I tried looking at the mirror, but i could not force ourselves to view the reflection. All i saw was a shadow lingering on the arm as it was the only part I could see.

1 Like

Anyone pls scan me,

I have questions as basis:

Is there a death to happen? I donā€™t want to specify more.

Success in writing a book?

Any other info appreciated thank you

Trade scan?

Trade anyone

1 Like

Any one want to scan me? A trade?

1 Like

i would

i see a man sitting on chair and looking at a compturer i see darkness and dark hands around him and they get him closing his eyes and his mounth he gets swallowed in the dark i hear this ā€œget a bit time offā€

i see a woman smoking at the top of a water wave sort of surfing but bellow that sea its darkness full of darkness "be more more self conciousss,you may miss the concdiquences (sorry shit spelling that part) "

it feels like something is hiding from you,like you didnt pay attetion to,like a mistake,

1 Like

Whoā€™s the woman? and whatā€™s the mistake? Is it involving one of my magic rituals or different? Iā€™ll do yours as soon as I can, anything in particular you want me to try and scan?

1 Like

Iā€™ve been writing a story inspired by the four queens of hell whom I work with, could it be about that maybe?

i felt with an entity maybe i am wrong and the woman on the surfing was you

1 Like

Must be my Astral form Iā€™m more feminine than masculine