Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

Thank you, give me a few minutes and I’ll pm you if that is okay?

1 Like

Yeah that’s fine

2 Likes

Can someone scan me?

1 Like

Will you trade?

1 Like

I don’t know how to scan

1 Like

Here a good tutorial How to Power Sense: For those who say they have no skill/How to Sense Another Persons Energy
Its easy just focus on my name clear your mind and allow everything to pass like images words anything the key is trust

2 Likes

@Eli_Levieon
I used your name, sigils have been overreacting for me lately and I have no idea what yours is.
An all-consuming darkness, with the smell of smoke. Then this cold feeling came over me and I had to open my eyes for the scent of smoke started to feel too real

2 Likes

Anyone down to trade readings?

2 Likes

Me.

2 Likes

I see lucifer dark blue energy beings I hear phosphoros
I see kindgom on Lake I get the word atlantis I see you in a golden boat sailing to it you somtimes switch directions and switch to the right
Trust your path

2 Likes

How about me? Willing to trade?

1 Like

I hear
“put yourself into practice try your best so you can ascent”
I see stacks of gold bars and lots of money too and I see a throne of gold with red cloth
I get the impression of wind and air energy as well

1 Like

Nice. I see flames. A dark lord sits upon a throne inside the flames he laughs heartily

1 Like

That’s awesome
Who can be?
Azazel, Satan, lucifer?

1 Like

I meditated on that and got azazel

Oh. I thought it was you. Cuul

@Xag_darklight I see a solar system floating in space. Multiple planets, all different colors. There is a black hole orbiting the sun, too, and as I watch it starts pulsating and growing as it sucks all the other planets in, along with the rest of the Universe surrounding it. I follow its inexorable pull through to what I can only describe as the stars being crushed into tinkling shards like stepped-on Christmas lights as the Universe explodes back into a point.

I breathe and ask if there’s any message you should know. The scene clears and I see a beautiful tropical island, with a pristine sandy beach and swaying palm trees. As I move out onto the beach proper facing the water, the ocean recedes like the pull back before a tidal wave, and I see embedded seashells in the sand leaving a trail like gingerbread crumbs out to somewhere in the distance. I hear the words Follow the Emptiness.

2 Likes

@Nyxifer
Can you scan me man?

2 Likes

Interesting read, thank you. I will do your reading shortly.

2 Likes

Willing to trade @Nyxifer ?

#1 Falling in an abyss, slowly getting dizzier and dizzier.

#2 Falling in the abyss again, this time no dizziness, just an odd calmness washing over me.

The more I do these the more intense they become. I don’t understand what this means but it’s what came when gazing on your profile.

3 Likes